Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Apophis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks to Apophis

    I wanted to give Apophis public recognition for helping me out with several Darkshore quests last night. It was a big help! Level 19, baby, and counting!

    Thanks Again,
    Mateo (Thornhale)

  • #2
    Re: Thanks to Apophis

    woot, whats your character name? i got 5 characters from lvl 19-25 that i dont level alone... cause ill get to sidetracked
    powered by Windows 7

    . . . .

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Thanks to Apophis

      Originally posted by Chair
      woot, whats your character name? i got 5 characters from lvl 19-25 that i dont level alone... cause ill get to sidetracked
      My character's name is Thornhale (it wouldn't take tgmateo or mateo), a level 19 Dark Elf Hunter. I've got a level 18 cat called thornclaw too!

      I'm doing the Darkshore quests, but I can get as far as Red Ridge (boat to Menethil, griffin to Iron Forge-Stormwind-Red Ridge), easily if anyone needs some help.

      I don't really care about picking up quests, since I have my own, just get me some XP and loot and I'm good. :icon_bigg

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Thanks to Apophis

        Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        a level 19 Dark Elf:icon_bigg
        theyre called Night Elves
        powered by Windows 7

        . . . .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Thanks to Apophis

          Originally posted by Chair
          theyre called Night Elves
          Just be happy I didn't call it a Drow!:icon12:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Thanks to Apophis

            Hey Hey watch who your calling a Drow!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Thanks to Apophis

              Congrats Mateo!! With tons of programs, papers, and projects due this week and final exams due next week i have very little time for WoW. I manage to fit in maybe an hour a day if I am lucky.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Thanks to Apophis

                Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                I wanted to give Apophis public recognition for helping me out with several Darkshore quests last night. It was a big help! Level 19, baby, and counting!

                Thanks Again,
                Mateo (Thornhale)
                You're welcome! I'm more than happy to help. I should really have brought in my Level 11 warrior so as not to nerf your XP, but I figured if we could get you through that chunk of quests quickly, I could get you just as much XP/hour as if I was on a lower character.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Thanks to Apophis

                  Originally posted by Apophis
                  You're welcome! I'm more than happy to help. I should really have brought in my Level 11 warrior so as not to nerf your XP, but I figured if we could get you through that chunk of quests quickly, I could get you just as much XP/hour as if I was on a lower character.
                  I worked out fine. I got a bunch of quests done, and have some real difficult ones to chew on to get past level 20.

                  Fun stuff! Let me know when I can return the favor.

                  Comment

                  Connect

                  Collapse

                  TeamSpeak 3 Server

                  Collapse

                  Advertisement

                  Collapse

                  Twitter Feed

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X