Logitech G15 Gaming KeyBoard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G15 Gaming KeyBoard

Just got THIS the other day. Pretty sweet, just got a program that works with TS and displays who is talking on the LCD screen, not essential, but slick non the less.

So, far thumbs up, I think it's about 80$ us.

Cheers,
    Shawn

Re: Logitech G15 Gaming KeyBoard

thats on my xmas list!!!!!!!! im jealous =(
    but i saw it for $59.99 somewhere, i forgot and will look into it
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

On my list as well.

How is it for touch-typing? It felt good when I tried it at Best Buy but I'm wondering how it stands up after a day or two of use.

The TS feature sounds slick. Where does one get the program for that?

Right now I play with just a small desk light bouncing some light off the wall to illuminate my key caps. The back-lit keys would let me eliminate even that power sink. (Not needed for touch typing, but for gaming where keys are harder to find in the dark.)

I didn't notice: Is there a nub on the WASD keys like most keyboards have on F and J so one can find the gaming "home" keys by touch alone?
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I had this keyboard - and returned it. Not cuz it sucked, but just cuz it didn't ultimately do that much for me.

In any case, the LCD program for TS info is not out of the box. It's 3rd-party, and you have to download it and figure out how to install it. (www.g15forums.com) Furthermore, you can get better TS info by using www.teamspeakoverlay.com without having to look down at your keyboard.

Do a search for g15 in these forums for other threads on it.

I'm not knocking the keyboard - just informing. It may be perfect for you.
        "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
        - Lazarus Long

Comment

The touch typing isn't too bad, I mostly like the buttons on the left side. I could use the TS overlay myself, but find my UI for WoW pretty busy as it is. Though this isn't the perfect keyboard, I'm finding it isn't too bad...Though the search will continue! I'll have to see if the keys on the left are marked (at work otm), I don't think they are though.

Cheers

Comment

We really need some of our brilliant programers to make us an app for CS:S
            I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemorrhoids
              I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks
              thats just wrong LOL