Mail (as in Armor) Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail (as in Armor) Question

Searched the forums, and couldn't find an answer, so I cast my ignorance in front of the assemply looking for an answer.

I have 4 or 5 pieces of Mail in the Bank, waiting for a time when I come across a trainer so I can use it.

Now, I don't know that there is such a thing, I just assumed it, since there are trainers for just about everything else.

So, is there a trainer for Mail?

If so, can a NE Hunter use mail, or is there some racial/role restriction?

Where can I find a trainer assuming that the answer for the other two is Yes and No?

115 AC Chain Shirt with +2 stamina and +2 strength looks real good to a level 20 that is mostly soloing. :row__577:

Re: Mail (as in Armor) Question

At level 40, you can wear mail. Not before, unfortunately. Similar to warriors who go from mail to plate at level 40.

I think your class trainer trains you for that at level 40.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Sell it until you get close to 40. Then if you don't have any Im sure some could be made by the guild.
      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by beep
        At level 40, you can wear mail. Not before, unfortunately. Similar to warriors who go from mail to plate at level 40.

I think your class trainer trains you for that at level 40.
        Level 40? Ah, that stuff is getting sold then! :row__577: No sense holding it until then. I'm sure something better will be around at level 40.

Comment

You can get pieces made at 40 (both Leather Workers and Blacksmiths get patterns). There are some mail quest rewards/items you can get before 40 that are worth saving though, so keep that in mind when you're past 30 or so.
          So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

If/when you make it to 40, I'll have you a nice set of mail armor waiting for you to grow into...Heavy Scorpid Scale Set...awesome for agility (a hunter's choice stat)

Comment

Many thanks for the descriptive thread title. I do love a thread title which so accurately explains what the thread is (and isn't) about.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyz you should play WoW.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Vinzalf jumped up on a hickory stump and said, "Boy, lemme tell ya what..."
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Whilst I do have a devil for a pet, he does not play the fiddle. He blows fire.
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

There is a Mail set that drops in Scarlet Monistary that is worth going after, I plan on trying to get it when my Hunter gets to the lvl needed to start making SM Runs, I am also a Leatherworker, when I learned I would be switching to mail at 40 I was kinda thinking leatherworking would be useless then I learned that theres a specialazation that will allow me to make mail not sure what it is called but I am sure I will go that way when it is time.

Comment

Dragonscale Leatherworking is the branch you want if you want to make mail armor after lvl 40...

I have it as a hunter due to necessity and have made many items for myself and other hunters...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X