MC run with Some guild that i was too excited to pay attention to

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC run with Some guild that i was too excited to pay attention to

I logged on tonight in a bad mood, I've had a couple bad days... I wanted to get on, check my mail, then get to bed so as not to bring any of you down.
    I saw right away that Luna and Alava were in the Molten Core.. I was irked that I'd missed out on a chance to get in there, but Alava said he might be able to get me a spot, and sure enough, he did.
    less than five minutes after i zoned into the Core, Every last iota of my will to remain in my protective bad mood had vanished. Nothing mattered but the fight that was going on.. A Boss fight, of all things.

It was Intense... there's no other word for it. Three Salamander bosses against 40 toons under experienced leadership. It was glorius... even when we wiped.
    We rezzed and tried agian, and did it. I was awestruck. It wasn't until the boss had gone down that i realized how tense i'd been for the whole fight. My brother had been watching from behind.. .he hates' MMO's, but he was sitting there with his jaw hanging.
    'that... was Awesome... how many people were there there? what the hell WAS that?'

We moved on after downing the boss. (Lawbringer dropped... i didn't get it. totally no big deal... there will be other chances.)

We managed to take down the next room of trash mobs, and moved onto the next boss.

All i have to say about that encounter is this.

Being the pally bubble puller is the most Retarded Awesome Thing EVER. Running into this HUGE group of Rock Elementals, including one giant world boss one... Tossing up your bubble and running like hell to the designated tank. It was Just, ARgh! I can't even think of a word for it.

This has been ANOTHER thing that's gotten me totally anxious about finally being able to run this stuff all guild. It was fun with some 31 people that i don't know.. It'll be Indescribably amazing with you guys.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: MC run with Some guild that i was too excited to pay attention to

Yeah, i was really bummed that i didnt get to go.

Comment

I think we should try another MC run, not a field trip, but a FULL scale MC run. 40 ppl and all!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

We are about to do exactly that, Zedd! Stay tuned!

Manny,

I too had such a blast. We will likely be running with those guys more often, oerhaps on a weekly basis. I am going to talk to them tonight about it, but they have already said how much they love us and want to run with us.

Comment

Must.............................level............ ...........................faster................. ............so.............................low

Comment

I had a really crappy day and the night started out by me being very dissappointed and frustrated. Right before i went home i got a whisper from Korlic saying that "hey wanna come to MC". I was all like give me 15 minutes and let me see how i feel when i get home. Then i asked him what the looting rules where and i said why not, this day can't get much worst. And after we downed Luci (first MC boss) i felt pretty good, not the best because no set pieces dropped and i figured that would be all the loot i saw. Then we were like let's get Mag (2nd MC boss) a try and we did and got him down to 58% on our first try and we got up reset and tried one more time and downed him. It was a first kill for me and that guild. So after that and seeing the pants of might and felheart pants drop we were like were to next. We decided to try Ghenennas (3rd MC boss) and took 1 try and him and died and got him on the second one, it was starting to become a blast because it felt like nothing could stand in our way. So we decided to try Garr (4th MC boss) since he was right behind us, and after some nerve racking hunter pulls we got to garr...He takes a while to set up for but after we did and fought a couple repops we tryed him and got him down to 9% on a first attemp... It was great and i can't wait to go back there with that group again and bring more TGer's then i did with me.
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Originally posted by luna
              We are about to do exactly that, Zedd! Stay tuned!
              ooo so mysterious, kinda like what luna said on some about 'new faces' without filling in any secrets