Scholo 5 man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholo 5 man

Hey guys, as most of you know I am trying to get my epic mount. I have 2 good strategies to do this, however I do not have what I need to accomplish these tasks. I need to do the 3-step chain quest in Scholo.

First, I need to kill the doctor and burn the two remains. Second, kill Jandice. Third, Kill Batman.

Anyone willing to help out, or that needs to do this please make a post. I do not know when I will be trying to get this arranged. It will highly depend on who volunteers and when they are available.

I know Beep needs to do this, and I beleive Candrice is on the 2nd step and said she wouldnt mind helping.

Also we may need a 10-man just to kill Rattlegore and grab the Viewroom key. Unfortunetely, I destroyed mine 3 days ago. = /

By the way. The objective of this is to allow me access to the Water -> Air transmute and also the MajorMana formula.

Thanks,
    Steven

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Scholo 5 man

chair has all the 5man quests for scolo so he would be able to go whenever
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I have the viewing room Key... I can give it to you if you'd like, i don't think it's soulbound.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

That would be awesome man! That's one big boss we don't have to deal with.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Count my lock in, still need my hat anyways, and this will be a good chance for me to faction farm. If Beep brings his preist, count my tank in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctuchik
            Count my lock in, still need my hat anyways, and this will be a good chance for me to faction farm. If Beep brings his preist, count my tank in.
            Heh...Beep (the warrior) needs this quest. Beepster (the priest) already did it! Beep FTW!!!!:row__523:
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Good deal, Warlock In FTW, does tonight sound good??

Comment

Originally posted by Ctuchik
                Good deal, Warlock In FTW, does tonight sound good??
                Hmmm...competing with time against a desired 5 man Scarlet Strat...maybe this one on Tuesday eve?
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I definatley need to run Scholo either 5 or 10 man. weekends are best for me though.
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X