WoW Guest Pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Guest Pass

I have a Free WoW Guest Pass if anyone has a friend they would like to get into the game, I dont have anyone that wants it and if you send me an E-mail I will send you the key.
    [email protected]

Hurry as it expires Jan 1st 2006

Re: WoW Guest Pass

i have often wondered where/how does a person aquire a guest pass, i dont know anyone that wants to try out the game, because half the ppl i know already play it, and the other half dont know how to turn a computer on let alone get to lvl2
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

May I move a copy of this to General Discussion so that the rest of TG can read about this offer, or do you want to keep it within the WoW community for now?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Please copy it to another forum- that would be great!!

Comment

Originally posted by luna
          Please copy it to another forum- that would be great!!
          OK, it's been copied, so there are now two threads, one here and one in General Discussion!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I don't really know how I got the Guest pass, I just got an E-Mail one day giving me one. I have been playing WoW ever sense Stress Test days and bought the game on day one, that might have something ot do with it.

I looked in General Discussion and didn't see the new thread, I only looked on the first 3-4 pages however, I will do a search to see if I can find it so I can keep up to date with it. I actually think it is a good idea to move it there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X