Gnomerganana!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gnomerganana!

Yeah yeah, I know nobody likes Gnomergan, ... but I'm looking for someone(s) to take me through it again because APPARENTLY I only picked up half the quests in the first place. If there are enough 25-30ish people interested that would be best, ... but I don't know how many of us there are. If any higher levels want to help out then that's fine too, ... I'd rather not have half-chewed XP, but you gotta do what ya gotta do. So, if you're interested reply here or message me in game or something. I'm hoping to do it as soon as possible, ... so maybe Monday night at 9:30pm server time? Nothing's set in stone, just let me know if you're interested, k?

<3

C'mon ..... 30!

Re: Gnomerganana!

I'm probably gonna be busy at that point in time, BUT... if you have the stupid More radioactive fallout quest... just drop it... it's been bugged forever. stupid freaking quest.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Ok Ill go, if there are enough ppl Ill take my rogue(36), if not Ill bring my Mage(60).

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Level 25 is the cut off? I can help out if a level 23 can squeak by. Although, I have no idea where you are talking about. :icon19:

Comment

Just look for the little green men.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Okay, so uh, ... the offer is still on the table for anyone who wants to go. :)

Comment

Sorry about not helping last night, I will help you tonight.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Painful...gnomerhell....wiped @ level 60..../cries.

Comment

You pick this up in IronForge, right? There is a quest chain for it?

I just picked up a bunch of Gnomergan quests in Tinker Town, and then I heard that you guys wiped.

Guess I'll be waiting on that then. :icon19:

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                    You pick this up in IronForge, right? There is a quest chain for it?

I just picked up a bunch of Gnomergan quests in Tinker Town, and then I heard that you guys wiped.

Guess I'll be waiting on that then. :icon19:
                    FWIW, I've never been to Gnomergan with any character I've played. You don't HAVE to go there.:row__687:
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep
                      FWIW, I've never been to Gnomergan with any character I've played. You don't HAVE to go there.:row__687:
                      Good to know.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X