Paying it Forward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying it Forward

I'd like to thank Rose and Apophis for helping me get to level 23 this weekend. Much respect to both!

What did they do? Well, they just showed me around a bit.

Rose helped me with the Lake Falatim quest, which stumped me, since I wasn't aware that the gem was a random drop from one of the Murlocs. He also showed me the flight paths to Auberdine from Astranarr, and to Stonethorn.

For him, it only took 20 minutes. It saved me untold hours.

Apophis helped me with some of the low level Wetlands quests, getting them out of the way, so that I could get the Greenwarden chain going. "Much more interesting." he said.

His time? 45 minutes, and most of that was because the frinkin' gnolls wouldn't respawn.

Thanks for your time guys!

My point in all this?

It doesn't take much time, or effort, on your part to help a Guildie out. Simply showing a player the Griffin flight paths, or sharing a nugget of information on Ironforge, can save a player alot of time and effort.

No matter what level you are, you have something to offer another Guild member.

If you have a minute, are bored, or just want to help: pay it forward.

For the good of the game, for the good of the guild.

Re: Paying it Forward

Exactly. Generally when I have help from other guildies I level about 5 times faster. Well now that Mateo has caught up to me it seems that over Christmas break, only a few more days of exams, I have to get alot of leveling done.

Comment

isnt paying it forward some cheesy movie with that sixth sence kid......
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

It's a good movie

Comment

Thread hi-jack. If you play more BF2 the targets are right in front of you, no help needed, just pull the trigger.

Thread un-hi-jacked.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

BF2 can't even touch the level of teamwork in WoW. There are many things that you just cannot do alone and you have to work as a team to get done, i mean it is completely impossible for one person to do Molten Core.

Comment

i think AA has the best team work on TG.....i mean you cant take the target in extraction with just one person
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Umm yes you can, it is possible to do it. Some things in WoW it is 100% impossible for an individual to do.

Comment

My son is deep into WoW. He is always telling me how hard it is at times unless you have someone with you. He has tried to get me to come over to the dark side but I just do not have the time.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Hey guys, this is Zeddzorander / Mordsithrain If i'm on and not in an instance I usually have no problem in helping out the lowbies. If you see me on and would like some help just send me a tell.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
                      My son is deep into WoW. He is always telling me how hard it is at times unless you have someone with you. He has tried to get me to come over to the dark side but I just do not have the time.
                      We have coupons! :row__593:

Comment

Gotta love the coup's.

Anyway, as my forums name is appropriately similar to my in game name, I'm sure nobody will have problems finding me. I'm usually up for anything, especially running through instances with people. If anybody that I can offer help to ever needs it just let me know and I'll be there ....

... "Whenever you need me, ... I'll be there ..."

Sheesh sorry, sometimes I just break into song, ... curse of the voice major I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle

Sheesh sorry, sometimes I just break into song, ... curse of the voice major I guess.
                          Hmmm...voice major. Betcha didn't know that Beep is a singer, too!:row__593:
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Wonder if Mateo watched "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" last night with based on the title of this thread.

I feel the same way, but this christmas season its not necessarily leveling help I plan on providing, unless I have that oportunity.
                            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I watched it, all for the Disney World/Land (whichever one it was) at night.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X