Warrior Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Gear

I know it may sound like heresy, but I think warriors have a viable alternative to chasing the Valor set.

Valor Set (With bonuses but without shield, rings, or trinkets or enchantments) gives you:
    Armor: 3,622+ 50 for set bonus= 3,672
    Strength: +110
    Agility: +56
    Stamina: +131
    Spirit: +35
    Defense: 0

My desired set of "odds and ends" gives you:
    Armor: 3,925
    Strength: +78
    Agility: +7
    Stamina: +121
    Spirit: +10
    Defense: +52

As I write this, I have:
    Armor: 3,609
    Strength: +104
    Agility: +11
    Stamina: +111
    Spirit: +12
    Defense: +33

I'm only three pieces away from my desired set...or close to it. If any are interested, I can be more specific about the gear choices...and where it comes from.

The biggest difference in focus is seeking the +Defense stat. The effect of +Defense is to reduce the incidence of critical hits/crushing blows from mobs, especially the bosses.

Of course, there is the issue of Fire Resistance...which is another whole story in itself.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Warrior Gear

with 5/8 pieces of valor, how do u only have 3600 armor, if i remember right, i beleive u said u have 6k or so armor on TS