Bravo Manny!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Manny!!

Did you guys see the homepage??? Thats is the OMFGWTFPWNZJOO!!! I think that one post sums up TG as a whole. Their should be no disillusions now for new people or misreprsented information. It plainly states what TG is about and I am glad to see it. Im not even in the guild, but I do reconize brillance when I see it. My Crimson Felt Hat's off to you Manny, YOU ROXXOR MY FRO!!

Re: Bravo Manny!!

I concur, good job :D

Comment

Excellent work, Manny! You're FAMOUS!

Now, let's get more articles like that up there. I will be posting our guild events on the homepage also, to keep the greater community informed of what we are up to.

Comment

Ya lets start bumping shoulders!

Plaster WoW events on the calendar too.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Thanks guys... it was nothing... really.

*hides*

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X