WoW Guild Badge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Guild Badge?

<<<<<< See that over there? No, not the stack of my "hats" around here. Under that. My badge. That cool little badge says that I'm part of the 42nd, the elite squad of tactical players here at TG.

The other Battlefield 2 quads also have badges, although not as pretty. :icon19:

Since we have a Guild, and it is rather large by TG standards (no other "team" here has 70 members), it seems a shame that the Guild does not have it's own badge.

Of course, I am just the idea man. My skills in the area of graphics design is limited to "crop this here". :row__639:

Re: WoW Guild Badge?

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
    My badge. That cool little badge says that I'm part of the 42nd, the PRETTY squad of tactical players here at TG.

The other Battlefield 2 Squads also have badges, although not as PLAIN. :icon19:
    Edited for clarity.:icon_cool

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
      Edited for clarity.:icon_cool
      You're just jealous that we can look so fabulous and still kick your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        <<<<<< See that over there? No, not the stack of my "hats" around here. Under that. My badge. That cool little badge says that I'm part of the 42nd, the elite squad of tactical players here at TG.

The other Battlefield 2 quads also have badges, although not as pretty. :icon19:

Since we have a Guild, and it is rather large by TG standards (no other "team" here has 70 members), it seems a shame that the Guild does not have it's own badge.

Of course, I am just the idea man. My skills in the area of graphics design is limited to "crop this here". :row__639:
        I like the idea of a guild badge...takes me back to the S&P days before it merged with 42nd. ...and my graphics skills are 'bout the same as yours.

Er, Mateo, which badge will you use in YOUR avatar slot...WoW or 42nd?:row__523:
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep
          I like the idea of a guild badge...takes me back to the S&P days before it merged with 42nd. ...and my graphics skills are 'bout the same as yours.

Er, Mateo, which badge will you use in YOUR avatar slot...WoW or 42nd?:row__523:
          Technically, the 42nd should wear the badge, but many of our team do not.

I'll figure it out.

BTW, did we ever come up with a guild tabard? Not that I want one, but so that I can get an idea of colors in case I want to push my graphical skills to the limit.

Comment

If you go to the guild places (Stormwind or Ironforge), you get the opportunity to buy a guild tabard for 1 gold (I think that's the price). You automatically get the TG tabard if you are in the guild...no choosing required.
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

id gladly make you guys something if needed......just let me know the size and what you want it to look like and ill see what i can make
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

If you go to the guild places (Stormwind or Ironforge), you get the opportunity to buy a guild tabard for 1 gold (I think that's the price). You automatically get the TG tabard if you are in the guild...no choosing required.
                What are the colors?

Comment

er...burgundy background, with gold design...and for the life of me, I don't remember the design.
                  Beep

Comment

er...burgundy background, with gold design...and for the life of me, I don't remember the design.
                    Burgundy and gold? Hmmm.....I'm thinking something like a shield, with the Guild's color on the background, with gold dogtags?

Maybe with the motto:

divinitus concutio

Which means something like:

Divinely inspired group attack.

Comment

The Design is Two snakes intertwined around.... something... a hammer perhaps.
                      I can't draw stickmen... but i'm totally likin the idea of a badge... it'll make me look all spiffy and stuff when I Finally get around to playing other games in the community.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

they all have it wrong...
                        i'm in game right now staring at it...

deep red with two entertwined grey snakes with a grey border...snakes are not wrapped around anything but each other...

your memories are fading like the wisps of darnassus...

Comment

I'll Fade You!

And I was right about the snakes and the intertwiny bit... don't know why i imagined the hammer though.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

can someone post a screenshot of a guild member with the tabbard on? ill knock something out from that ;)

Comment

i tried and it looks crappy and the lighting sucks