Lower Level Instances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Level Instances

There's a big focus on the endgame instances, and rightly so. That's where the action is, I'm told.

There are things for the level 20's and 30's to do, however: Deadmines, Gnomergan, Black Fathom Deeps.

I think we can use those instances as training for the later instances.

In the other games here, there are dedicated teams that drill teamwork and strategies together. I don't think we need to replicate that here, since that is what the Guild is for.

What we can do, however, is get a group of characters and alts together, and get used to group combat....every player has their own quirks, and each class has their strengths and weaknesses.

We need to familiarize ourselves with those if we are going to be successful in the later instances.

I suggest we start with Deadmines, and work our way up from there.

Anyone interested?

Re: Lower Level Instances

Mateo next time you read my mind and post please leave me a message in my brain saying so.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      There's a big focus on the endgame instances, and rightly so. That's where the action is, I'm told.

There are things for the level 20's and 30's to do, however: Deadmines, Gnomergan, Black Fathom Deeps.

I think we can use those instances as training for the later instances.

In the other games here, there are dedicated teams that drill teamwork and strategies together. I don't think we need to replicate that here, since that is what the Guild is for.

What we can do, however, is get a group of characters and alts together, and get used to group combat....every player has their own quirks, and each class has their strengths and weaknesses.

We need to familiarize ourselves with those if we are going to be successful in the later instances.

I suggest we start with Deadmines, and work our way up from there.

Anyone interested?
      I second that emotion!!!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'd be happy to help out with either my lvl 22 priest, Voran....or my lvl 42 warrior, Zaz. I've run through all three of those instances several times.

Send me a tell.

Comment

I find it frikin' hilarious that 3 out of 6 Dyslexics are now playing WoW.

Comment

I want to go do Gnomergan. I just started picking up those quests on my 26 Mage.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
              I find it frikin' hilarious that 3 out of 6 Dyslexics are now playing WoW.
              Yeah....what's up with that? Lol... We just knew a good thing when we saw it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                I want to go do Gnomergan. I just started picking up those quests on my 26 Mage.

You SAY you want to do Gnomergan, ... but do you know, ... THE HORROR?!

I'm actually looking to go there again myself, I'd also be willing to do any instances below my level to help out, ... and because I'm a squishy mage that needs to know what it feels like to pwn sometimes.

Comment

I will be happy to help. My alt is only lvl 12 atm but as he levels I would be happy to go with you, or if you need a 60 druid, I can bring him too.
                  Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X