Introductions are in order!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions are in order!

Hey folks. I took the first step and registered here to introduce myself. Tonight I'll grab teamspeak and then we'll go from there.

My name is Mike. I have been playing WoW since August. I played Guild Wars before that. A few friends talked me into trying WoW and I found it better than GW in every way.

I play mostly during the weekends and usually early morning to afternoon. I get a few hours in during the week and somtimes stay on late Fridays and Saturdays.

My main is a level 42 night elf hunter (Tardria) and I just started a level 12 dwarf warrior (Gunnarson) alt.

Currently I am just starting to try out instances and finding good pick up groups is pretty impossible. I am trying to complete Uldaman right now. I hope that with a good guild I can learn some very needed strategies and tactics.

I really like what this guild was built on and I hope to contribute the best I can. See you all in game.

Re: Introductions are in order!

Welcome to TG! You'll find some good company for your leveling pleasure. I look forward to seeing you in game.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep
      Welcome to TG! You'll find some good company for your leveling pleasure. I look forward to seeing you in game.
      Hey Beep, thanks. Are you Beepster on the WoW forums? I think your the one that sent me over here.

Comment

Originally posted by mblatcher
        Hey Beep, thanks. Are you Beepster on the WoW forums? I think your the one that sent me over here.
        Hey...Beepster=my lvl 60 Priest Alt. Welcome! It's nice to see that someone actually pays attention to that stuff!:row1_20:
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Great to see you on the forums, man! We spoke in whisper last night. I am looking forward to having you on teamspeak with us, and running with you!

It's a pleasure to meet you!

Comment

Welcome to the guild. I'm Crebis (60 Hunter). If you have anything hunter related, feel free to ask. I love this class...so glad I picked a hunter for my main...

Comment

Originally posted by orion808
              Welcome to the guild. I'm Crebis (60 Hunter). If you have anything hunter related, feel free to ask. I love this class...so glad I picked a hunter for my main...
              I really like my hunter, too. The one area I am weak in is my tactics. Maybe sometime you can show me some tricks of the trade.

Comment

First, welcome!

Second: if you need some help levelling (instances, etc..) on the lower end, just holler.

I've got a level 28 Night Elf Hunter, and a level 8 NE Warrior.

Look for Thornhale, or MateoTG.

Comment

Nice to meet you, I'm Vallar. Let us know if we can be of any help.

Glad to have you aboard.

Comment

Hi and welcome ...Im Candrice 60 warrior but I play Ricca 60 rogue more so if you need anything just hollar..
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

\/\/ E |_ C 0 /\/\ E