Character Migration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Migration

Any ideas if it is possible to to migrate a my char to your server? I really dont want to start a new one again :(

Re: Character Migration

So far as I know, Blizzard controls all character migration. They seem to allow it only from one overcrowded server to an underpopulated server of their choice, and even then only for limited periods.

We'd love to have you join us, but odds are that you'll have to roll a new 'toon to do so. :row__632:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

OK, well I have made a new Human Warlock called Cepty. Guild invite please :P

Comment

Originally posted by Xcept1
        OK, well I have made a new Human Warlock called Cepty. Guild invite please :P
        Speak to any guild officer in game...Lunatg, Beep, Crebis, Manetheren, Kemotaha, Candrice. Alava or Crimson(insert suffix here). Just so you know, all new guild members are considered recruits for the first thirty days or so. During that time, you can evaluate us, and we will do the same for you. If all is well, you'll be bumped to more permanent guild status. If either side has concerns, then you'll be back where you started 'cept you'll have a longer friends list.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I've been planning to pick up WoW post-holidays, to play with my family and also to play with my regular team. I need to find out which server they each play on. Which server does the TG guild play on?
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
            I've been planning to pick up WoW post-holidays, to play with my family and also to play with my regular team. I need to find out which server they each play on. Which server does the TG guild play on?
            Thunderhorn.
            Not to be confused with Thunderlord. I hear they kick puppy dogs.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X