The Hats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hats

Well, through trial and error and some research, I've come to the conclusion that the only way I can get a Winter hat is to go through Scholo. So, obviously the next step is dem... I mean asking, who's goin... want's to take me through Scholo tomorrow so I can get the hat?

Other research shows That It's a random drop offa humanoid characters, but the only confirmed method is scholo.

Erhm, I'll pay like 10G to the organizer of the team that gets me it!!!!

bleh.

Freaking high level instances.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Re: The Hats

That's not true, I believe it just has to be an instance boss. But.... it might just be high lvl instances, since i was in deadmines and it didnt drop of VC.

:/ stumped... maybe i'll go check on the blizzard website.

Comment

I got a hat from a guy in LBRS

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Yeah, We cleared out the Cathedral of the Scarlet Monastary last night.. Mograine and his wench dind't have a hat... I know they're out there though, cause i see lowbies with them.

Vin... 10G is not worth the amount of trouble a toon of your level would cause in Scholo. Remind me to tell you what happened to ME the first time i went into that place at 51.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

lvl 52, in UBRS. Still remember getting a rez, running *past* Drakkiseth with ~400 hit points so I could slap an Innervate on a priest. Much fun after Drak died and I could change my underwear.

Et tu, manny?
          So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
            When I grow Up, I want to be a Kebober, So I can Keboberate. All that I Kebob will be Kebobulated
            lol