Monday 12/19 -- 5 Man scholo for Butcher and Epic Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 12/19 -- 5 Man scholo for Butcher and Epic Mount

So the two finally meet: I am on TeamSpeak and Ready for a Stinky horse!

First of all, i would really like to thank everyone who took the time to help me out. Crim, Sunderland and Cand with the gold aspect and then a good many of you in the guild including those who went on the botched 5 man Dire Maul with me: Thank you for your patience, and willingness to do something like that for me.

Second of all, there are some people who have said they are interested in this five man Scholomance group. So Here is the list. Please post if you have changed your mind about coming - or - if you need the butcher, and would like to come along for the first part of the run to help us get down there. Your help would be greatly appreciated. We need a group to go down and a group of 3 pallies, 1 priest and 1 mage for the final group, and so far that is full.

Alava
    Lis
    Crim
    Manny
    Luna

Lastly: setting a time. Lets try for as early as possible, so whatever fits comfortably into people's schedules. Want to try for 7pm server time?

Agian, thank you to those that have, and are still helping me do this!
    Kossi

Re: Monday 12/19 -- 5 Man scholo for Butcher and Epic Mount

Beep needs the butcher, but I'm not sure you want a warrior inside the Rattlegore room. Let me know if I can come and/or be of support.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Sorry I didn't get this posted first Kossi :P My connection went all weird when i logged out of WoW last night.

So, to anybody and everybody who's interested.. The butcher and the epic mount runs will be sorta seperate, but done at the same time. A 5 man balanced crew will go in there for the first bit (One Pally, A mage, a rogue, a priest a warrior... that kinda stuff) THEN, once the place has been cleared up to Rattlegore, The Second group is gonna go in. The second group should consist of three Paladins, a mage and a priest.

After The Horse dude is down and Kossi has her own horse that is totally EPIX!!!!!!ONE!!!!!ONEHUNDREDELEVEN!! The three pallies can get the hell out of there, and be replaced by a 'balanced' party.

so. If you need the buthcer, Sign up now. but i suggest you sign up for the mount help first, cause Kossi is awesome, and i hate leaving her in my glowy yellow dust :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Yeah, i would love for you to come beep :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X