Uldaman and Razorfen Downs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uldaman and Razorfen Downs

I have not finished reading all the required stuff on here yet, so forgive me if I am going about this wrong.

I'd like to try get a group together tonight or Wednesday night for Uldaman or Razorfen Downs. I have several quests I'd like to finish and the boss in RFD has a nice dagger I'd like to have. It would be nice to have some one along with experience in these areas. I have never done RFD and Uldaman only once.

Contact Tardria in game. Thanks.

Re: Uldaman and Razorfen Downs

I've done both multiple times, but it's been months since then. I know there is an Abomination in RFD that drops some really nice leather shoulders I'd like to get.

Uldaman I'm definately not ready for yet, RFD is questionable at the time. I am working on it though, Hoping to get 37 before bed tonight.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

My 43rd hunter has uldaman and RFD to do, so i would love to take her. I have been through both a few times and can fumble my way around. i also have Atlas to help. Wedndesday night would probably be better for me, but i won't know til late tuesday night.
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I'd like to go to either one....would take my LVL 42 Warrior, Zaz. What time did you have in mind?

Comment

Well, being that I have never done RFD, that would be my first choice. Wednesday (12/21/05) works for me. I was hoping to do something between 5pm & 8pm server time, and 8 is the extreme latest I can do it. I'm not much of a night owl and I need my beauty sleep. Hopefully that isn't too inconvenient for everyone.

I am real unfamiliar with instances in general, so it'd wonderful if we had some one willing to take charge...at this point my hunter strategies aren't quite up to snuff.

Anywho, let me know in game (Tardria) or right here if the day and time works for ya, and then we'll go from there. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, but I can't reliably get anything done on the server before around 9pm server time...too much going on that time of day for me to be able to get online usually between work and my wife/kids etc.

Comment

So our group is:

Tardria (me)
              Vinzalf
              Alava

Are you two still interested? Anyone else wanna go? Any higher level players are more than welcome to come along. I don't know how long RFD takes, but it would be cool to run through more than once.

If this doesn't work out we can always plan another time. Thanks again.

Comment

I would like to join you guys, but I will severely nerf your xp. There are surely others who need to get this done- don't forget to ask in game also, since perhaps some didn't see your message here. :)

Comment

Hope you have fun last night, Vallar and I did enjoy ourselves PWNING RFD for you. Anytime you need somthing, let me know :)

Comment

Originally posted by luna
                    I would like to join you guys, but I will severely nerf your xp. There are surely others who need to get this done- don't forget to ask in game also, since perhaps some didn't see your message here. :)
                    Sory we missed you Luna. I asked a few times in guild chat, but no one messaged me back. Vinzalf and Alava weren't around either. I really liked RFD so I will go again sometime soon. Hopefully I can get a whole group together then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
                      Hope you have fun last night, Vallar and I did enjoy ourselves PWNING RFD for you. Anytime you need somthing, let me know :)
                      Yea, I enjoyed myself. You two decimated those poor mobs before they even know what hit 'em!

Being the metal-head I am, I really appreciated the head-banging skellies, that was too cool! I need to go back to get a screen shot, I didn't think of it last night.

Comment

can someone please refresh me on what level RFD is? i didnt go there with ym main