Forum Visits - How Often

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Visits - How Often

How often do you check the forums here? Participate in our poll!
    At least daily
    86.67%
    Every couple of days
    6.67%
    A couple of times a week
    6.67%
    Weekly
    0.00%
    What forums?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Forum Visits - How Often

Granted I have only been part of the guild for a few days, I have been checking in here at least once a day to read all the required stuff and check around in general. I have found a lot of useful info and can't wait to use the instance strategies in RFD and Uldaman.

Comment

My laptop sits beside me while I game, so I check the forums all the time.

Comment

I check all of the forums at least 5 times a day. I know, it seems ive become addicted to forum browsing. I check the new posts and then go to the individual forums, so I would catch any WoW posts that are new.

Comment

Wheres every half hour?
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I check it at least 3-4 times a day

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Everyday sadly I check it before logging off so I miss events of the day .. gotta get used to checking the forums FIRST

Comment

Heh... you don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. It's alot. I am a like a stress tester for the "Search - New Posts" feature.
                Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Wow, I bet most people either check it and get addicted or completely dont use it at all.

Comment

i would say i check it every day, unless it is tuesday(server down in AM) then i would say i check it about every half-minute