Ok sorry about posts....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok sorry about posts....

Yeah I know im not the most popular poster I mean hell I dont have that many posts at all =( But to be honest with you its the love of the game. WoW is to damn addicting I mean as much as I would love to post and trust me I would cause I try but it doesan't seem that way but and oh yes people there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge BUTT, but like I was saying as soon as I get on the comp its the same routine.

Step 1: Turn comp on.
    Step 2: Open T.S.
    Step 3: Open WoW
    Step 4:Addictive gaming on WoW and awesome discussions with buds.

I mean sue me I am addicted but really when you ask yourself that, is it so bad? Is it really? I love the game and it loves me. You all know that feeling, when your in game we all get it. So dont blame me for my lack of posts blame me for loving the game for what it is and trying my best to be a good damn Tactical Gamer. Dont fight the temptation....give into it!

My quote for the day: Dont do drugs, do WoW.
    Tis tantum suscipio quod EGO have etiamnunc video vidi visum terminus...

Re: Ok sorry about posts....

Who said something to you about a lack of posts??? As far as I know there is no Required Minimun for posting.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I recommended that he post more and get involved a bit with the Community cuz I gave him his Christmas Present last night with 3 months of TG Membership. Actually it was more like early today, But whatever.

I diddn't say you were unpopular though.. =P
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yeah, I only felt bad for a little while about being addicted to this game.

Then i took a look around me. Both of my parents, and my younger brother, my boyfriend, his sister and father are hopeless addicts. A fair number of my friends are too.

On top of already having a great time with these people, we also have a interesting shared preoccupation... hehehe. I consider most anyone in the guild ive played with to be a friend. I think the guild is most of the reason i'm still playing. I get on, most of the time, just to see you guys.

W00T for holiday love!
        You guys rock!

Comment

Firsty: This is Adrielle, the reason I'm posting under my dad's acct. is b/c Im on his computer and he hates it when I log him out of anything, ... JUST watching my back here people.

Anyway, yes Xylas, I am also a hopeless addict as you VERY WELL KNOW. I know how many times we've been up until at LEAST 5am doing well, anything and everything there is to do. This is my first post since I've been home, and I probably won't have another posting session until I get back to PA, ... but yeah, you shouldn't feel guilty or anything, ... nobody is (or should be) excessively pressuring you into posting, ... we're all just here to have a good time!! [Man that was the longest run-on sentence in the history of man. Oh well.]

In regards to Kossi's comment, ... I'm sure some of you must realize that sometimes Kossi and I log on to Wow and stand around in IF just chatting. (Hmm, what an expensive and laggy messaging system...) In other words, ...
          FEEL THE LOVE PEOPLE. :D

I less than three all of you people.

(... just think about it)

-Adrielle

Comment

i only wish my family would be addicts to the game, cause whenever i see them, they frown upon my 'addiction'