Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade(expansion pack)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade(expansion pack)

diggin through the internet and i found this clip, cant stop dr00ling. =D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=R...earch=warcraft

its legit too (from blizzard)
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade(expansion pack)

Dunno on legit... everything has bee presented before in various forms. I'll agree to the quality, and the only thing I've not seen before was blood elves 'in game', but I heard that promos for that was at Blizzcon.

Then again, no one debunked Exploration either ;) <another 'future look' video by wow, rumored to be leaked by dev(s)>
    So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

That is the trailer from the official expansion website, it's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard
        Q: What does the title of the World of Warcraft expansion refer to?
        A: "The Burning Crusade" refers to the Burning Legion's ongoing efforts to destroy life on Azeroth. To date, the Burning Legion's exploits have been documented in Warcraft III and in our War of the Ancients novel trilogy. As part of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, players will now be able to travel through the Dark Portal to confront the Legion on otherworldly battlefields.
        Q: What are the new races? When will you reveal all of them?
        A: The first new race that we have announced for the expansion set is the Blood Elf race. No longer trusted by the Alliance, these former High Elves have joined the Horde to hunt down the demons that destroyed their homeland of Quel'Thalas. We plan to unveil details about possible additional races at a later date.

Q: Will the level cap be raised?
        A: Yes, the level cap will be raised to 70 from the current maximum level of 60. In addition to the level increase, every class will gain access to additional talents and abilities or spells as they level up from level 60 to level 70.

Q: Will there be new lands to explore in the expansion?
        A: The Outlands will be opened with the expansion. Players last visited the Outlands in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, alongside Illidan as he conquered the Pit Lord Magtheridon's domain. Players will also gain access to Quel'Thalas, the region to the northeast of the Forsaken lands, where the Blood Elves reside. Other areas that players will be able to explore in the expansion set will be revealed in the months ahead.

Q: Will there be new dungeons and battlegrounds included in the expansion?
        A: We do have plans to add dungeons and battlegrounds with the expansion, though the exact number has not yet been determined. One upcoming dungeon that we're excited about is Karazhan, which is located within Medivh's tower. Because Medivh has played such a central role in Warcraft lore, we think that a lot of longtime players will be especially interested in seeing what Karazhan contains. As an example of a battleground that will be included in the expansion, we plan on making some of the battles from the past accessible through the Caverns of Time. We'll provide more details as we get closer to implementing this content.

Q: What are some of the other features of the expansion?
        A: In addition to the new races, zones, dungeons, and battlegrounds, we have a number of new features planned for the Burning Crusade expansion. Some of those new features include:

A complete new profession - Jewelcrafting
        Socketed Items
        Flying mounts
        Well, I just got something on my must buy list.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
          socketed items.
          what the heck is a socketed item?
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Never play Diablo 2 Chair? A socketed item is an item that, well has sockets. You could them find runes, gems or skulls to put into the socket that would give a certain attribute. For instance, say you have a 1-hand sword, 13-16 Damage, 1 Socket. You then find a gem that says "Adds +2 Lightning Damage". You would place the gem into the sword. So you would now have a sword that is 1-hand, 13-16 +2 Lightning damage, 0 sockets. If it will be like Diablo 2, once u put something in the socket it CANNOT be removed. Also you could get runes, and if the runes were put in a certain order in a 3+ socket weapon/armor then you got a HUGE bonus. Any questions? Sorry, my explaining sucks.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

aka materia in FF7? i love FF7, drool. gotta go, time to play some FF7.... i lost my original copy of FF7 so i actually spent $40 on a new copy if ya can beleive that!!!!!