Uncommonly Generous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncommonly Generous

I would really like to thank Vinzalf for his uncommon generousity. If you dont know by now, he donated 2!!! very rare, and hard to come by pet murlocs. For those that do not know about these creatures, there are only 8000 of these available, and were only given to those that attended this years Blizzcon (blizzard convention), and are currently going for obscene amounts on ebay. This generosity is not something i have seen in many people, and I was shocked to hear that someone would do something so selfless. He also donated a 60-day game-pass as well. So if u all could give Vinzalf a big thankyou, that would be great, because just one thankyou from one person doesnt bring justice to such a nice act. I know im repeating myself when saying this, but: Thankyou!
    Last edited by Tonk; 12-24-2005, 10:31 AM.
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Uncommonly Generous

Originally posted by Chair
    I would really like to thank Vinzalf for his uncommon generousity. If you dont know by now, he donated 2!!! very rare, and hard to come by pet murlocs. For those that do not know about these creatures, there are only 8000 of these available, and were only given to those that attended this years Blizzcon (blizzard convention), and are currently going for obscene amounts on ebay. This generosity is not something i have seen in many people, and I was shocked to hear that someone would do something so selfless. He also donated a 60-day game-pass as well. So if u all could give Vinzalf a big thankyou, that would be great, because just one thankyou from one person brings justice to such a nice act. I know im repeating myself when saying this, but: Thankyou!
    What he said. Thank you!:)
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

There's not anymore on Ebay ATM, But I recall them selling for anywhere from $200 to $800. THANKS A BUNCH MAN!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Yeah, that's totally awsome and I thank you so much for you donations. You rewl!!!

Comment

60 Day Game Card : $30

A Baby Murloc : $200

Another Baby Murloc : $200

Making the holidays brighter for a few of my best friends : Priceless

As I've stated before, it very nearly overdrafted me, but I have a job, I knew there's money coming in, Plus is the holiday season, everyone gets a little crazy this time of the year.

Display them, when people asked where you got them, tell them from your Guild, not me.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Vinzalf has been a quality member of the TG community at large for a very long time. :icon14:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Thank you again, Vinzalf! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Vinzalf, you r0x0rs my s0x0rs.

^_^

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed