Why TG rocks... Thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why TG rocks... Thank you!

I would like to; firstly thank the guild for being the awesomeness that we are, and then thank them again in a different way, for being exceptional.

So the first Thanks that are in order are for Alava, Beep, Helle, Luna and Vallar: Thank you so much for the run last night. I finally have my epic mount, and am so excited!!!! Stinky horse at last!!!!! I never really thought i would get it.

Thank you to everyone that helped me get the quest done. From the beginnings of that quest to the run we did last night, it was a collective effort from many many people. Including Crim, Erick, Lis, Manny and Cand who have really helped me.

But on another note:

I have been having an exceptionally good time in TG the last couple weeks. Ive finally met many of the new people, gotten to know the old ones better and have had a couple friends return...

For those of you on last night, or went to molten core last night, or even listened in on our MC channel. I have a new thank you. Thank you to our guild leaders, and our members for being fantastic during raids and instance runs. THANK YOU for handling things with tact, knowledge and understanding. Thank you for not talking down to people that do not know what they are doing. Thank you for allowing us the chance to learn new things about this game without getting angry at us.

Regardless of how annoying some of the people in PUG groups can be, or even some of the mistakes of our own guildmates (me jumping into the lava, or accidentally hearthing out of a DM run comes to mind) TG always goes into these situations with a positive attitude. It really makes a difference.

Hehe, and so comes to an end another post about how great we are.

Thanks agian to everyone.
    Kossi

Re: Why TG rocks... Thank you!

It is always a pleasure to play with you, Kossi!

Grats on the smelly horse! You can now join the smelly horse club, headed up by Manny and I.

Comment

You all need warlocks. Our mounts arent smelly, there so hawt they have flames comming off them =p.

Comment

Yeah i really like that warlock mounts

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse