This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Level Instance Nights

We have 2 groups of players, really: those that are at endgame, and the rest of us.

For the rest of us, we all have a wide assortment of quests, but at some point, we have to band together to get some of them done: instance quests.

So, here is the deal. I have a level 30 hunter, and I'm ready to help other <level 30 players get their instances done, one by one, until we have them all.

So, here is a part one of the poll:

Which instance do you need?

Once we get who needs what established, I will set times, and we will knock these out.
    Deadmines
    3.70%
    Wailing Caverns
    7.41%
    Shadowfang Keep
    3.70%
    Black Fathom Deeps
    3.70%
    Gnomergan
    14.81%
    Razorfen Kraul
    11.11%
    Scarlet Monestary
    25.93%
    Razorfen Downs
    14.81%
    PVP: Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch
    14.81%

The poll is expired.

Re: Low Level Instance Nights

I intended on coming on the forums tonight and planning a SM run (Whole way through) within the next week, so some people can catch up *cough*Thornhale*cough*. But since this thread is here I'll just expand on it rather than planning a separate one.

Stricktly for the level range intended. (It truly is more fun when you earn it yourself)

And shortly after that, after we're all over level 40 (probably mid-upper 40's unless we're all fully prepared) a Zul'Farak run. I have to admit, that is a fun instance (Get some REALLLLLLLY nice quest items from it)

In fact, after work tonight It's my intention to go get the Hammer that Summons Gaz'rilla or whatever, for the Carrot on a Stick item (makes mounts run 3% faster)

Theres alot of fun instances coming up so all middlebies, don't worry about the high level ones yet, keep your eye on the present. There will be many things you have not seen yet, it's very close and definately not dissapointing.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Vin, The Summons Gaz'rilla is the mallet from Hinterlands. It is tough to get with out someone higher, but it is not bad with one 60. I am welcome to help out with that.

Also I have a 16-17 warlock that I play occasionly that I can take to any instance, if some one needs it.
      Kemotaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kemotaha
        Vin, The Summons Gaz'rilla is the mallet from Hinterlands. It is tough to get with out someone higher, but it is not bad with one 60. I am welcome to help out with that.

Yea, I had a blast getting that hammer on my char on the other server. Was 65.2 % of the fun of that quest!
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

On my Priest I need Gnomer, and on my Warlock and Rogue I need SM

I'm willing to go to any instance really, as long as someone knows where to go.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I have:
            22 priest
            10 mage
            29 rogue

None of these NEED any instance but I love to run them, alot! if your short someone in this level range let me know and I'll try my best to be there.

Comment

The only one I "need" at the moment if Scarlet Monastery. I'd love to do RFD again. I'll go through any of those though as long as it fits into my schedule. It'd be great once we get people a little higher so we can do Uldaman, Maradon, Sunken Temple, Zul'Farrak, etc.

Comment

I've had lots of experience in SM, and some experience in both Zul'Farak and Mauradon. I can definately lead you through SM, but my memory on both ZF and Mauradon is sketchy at best. I just remember getting pwnd by green blobby things in Mauradon. *shudder*
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Well, lets plan a night for one of these, right now it looks like a majority of us will need SM. I'm going to be outgrowing SM shortly, so lets plan something for this weekend.

Uldaman is another instance I wouldn't mind doing a few times.

Feel free to schedule me for any instance (Within my level range, maybe even below) this weekend pending my sleeping schedule, and I'll be happy to help.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

I still have some quests in Gnomer including that prismatic punch card one that I need to do with my lvl 28 priest, Voran. I'm going to try to get a group together at 9pm server time (CST) tonight to do them.

I also need the Scarlet Monastery quests with my lvl42 warrior, Zaz. I'm up for trying to get those done either Friday or Monday evenings.

Comment

Give me a couple of days to get my warrior up to speed.....then we can tackle Gnomer. :row__531:

Comment

Well once I get back home and on my computer with WoW I will have plenty of time to play and run instances. Right now my warrior is at Level 33.

Comment

Closing thread do to age.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse