Stupid WoW Tricks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid WoW Tricks

Ok, sooner or later, we all pull a bonehead move in the games we play. Most of the time, it's killing a member of your team, or forgetting to grab an objective in your haste to get to the finish.

I'm sure there are moments in WoW when you think: now that was stupid.

So post them here, in all the tawdry detail: save another WoW Player from the same fate!

Ok, I'll start.

Last night I get growl from the Pet Trainer, and I right click on my pet turtle, and instead of pet details, I click abandon. The second prompt (Are You Sure?) didn't post.....one minute the turtle was there, the next....I'm waving goodbye.

Thornhale is petless, as a result. :row__687:

Re: Stupid WoW Tricks

My "secret" stupidity involved my first mount at level 40. In my excitement, I bought TWO bridles. Not knowing what else to do, I trashed the extra...made that first mount more expensive!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

What Happens in the Scarlet Monastary, Stays in the Scarlet Monastary.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

at about lvl 39, i was doing rather well, (had 150g or so) was moving bank stuff around, and clicked a button to open the extra bag(not plural), but i clicked the wrong button, and instead of opening a bag, i bought a new slot, hmm the bag didnt appear, so i clicked it again, i managed to buy the 1g 10g 25g 50g bags before i ran out of money =( goes to say, i didnt get my mount untill lvl 45 =*(
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I am a big hearthstone idiot.

There are time when im not paying attention closely enough and i get the the end of a long flightpath and go to hit my horse - hit the hearthstone instead and dont realize until im back where i started.

But the real kicker is when it wasnt an accident. I hearther out of the middle of DM and left my group there. I was like "Oh! i forgot something! BRB!" only afterwards i was like: What did i just do!!!!

Yeah, ive feel like a jerk ever since!!

That and the various times i have fallen, aggro'd, died and spaced out.

hey - it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
            I am a big hearthstone idiot.
            Hah! I did that just yesterday. I forgot that I reset my hearth to Astranaar....here I am thinking: I'll hearth back to Auberdine, then log out.....after the floor show, I find myself 100 feet away, in the inn at Astranaar.

Duh!

Comment

I'm quite open about my stupidity in game. I get the feeling people think I do idiotic things on purpose. It catches on though. I'll usually have 5 or more people following me to their death for some whim I had. Typically starting like so...

"I've never been to Ragefire Chasm, who want's to go?

P.S. Chair, that story is priceless!
              Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

Originally posted by geekanarchy
                "I've never been to Ragefire Chasm, who want's to go?

I'm game.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I'm 42, ... and I've recently been given the ability to port people.

At the end of an istance the other day, my fellow group members ask me for a port to SW.

Sure, no problem!

I cast, and soon enough find myself staring at the inside of the Wizard's Sanctum, ... without my party. I teleported myself.

I felt so awful, ... but looking back on it now I wish I had just said "Later, suckas!" But I felt too bad.

I should have made Adrielle a blonde. :P

Comment

Blonde here. Yeah, you probably should have. :p

So far the worst I've done is to right-click some spell in my bag thinking it was a quest scroll. <poof> gone. I've not reached a high enough level yet to do something "epically stupid". ;)
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Lets make a list of Steven's Stupidities!

1. Deciding to throw a Combusted Pyroblast at the guy in the SM Cathedral. I didn't know it pulled everything......

2. Jumping at the edge of a cliff in LBRS, and then accidentely hitting my "W" key and falling off and dying

3. Flamestriking a ledge in Sunken Temple, thus pulling about half the instance on us.

4. Thinking of playing a trick I said "Let's see if you guys pay attention" I open a port to Darn thinking no one would click it, and about 2/3 of the raid party click it

5. CONSTANTLY getting Adrielle's and Kossi's voices mixed up

6. Taking on a Level 59 Elite shark at level 49

7. R-clicking the Horde flight master......

8. Killing Suilung in the Arena with a 2000 damage fireball, I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL YOU!

9. Sheeping Kossi/Luna in the Arena when they were trying to Rez people. It's not MY fault that Rez and Mount look the same with you pally people.

That's just a short list, ask others for more lol

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Omg Zedd, I have been there for more than half of that list.

I remember in scarlet monestary... it was like watching a train wreck, i knew it was coming, and watching a bizillion guys storm us was..... horrible.

Oh, and btw - you cant mount in the arena ;)

Comment

Zedd, those are HILARIOUS!

Everyone has heard my first encounter with PVP, but for the newcomers, here it goes.

I was in Lakeshire over by the griffin when I saw my very first Horde. He was standing on top of a hill, dancing. His name was in yellow, which I had never seen before. Amazed by his shiny armor and his peculiar dance, I ran up to him and clicked on him to inspect. By click, I mean right clicked, and slapped him with my sword. I tried to beg forgiveness, but couldn't talk to him, and apologized and begged my way to my grave. One hit, and I was trashed.

Comment

lol I like that story, ...

I have another one kinda similar to that.

Once I was with Phantom and we saw a 30-something Tauren who was flagged for PvP. So we're sitting there, discussing how we're gonna take him down. We decide that we're gonna go for it, and I start to cast my Frostbolt.

Oh yeah one choice detail I forgot about--We were in Booty Bay--Contested Territory.

I was ganked by like 15 little stupid goblins, and Phantom shortly followed.

He tells the story now as if I tried to trick him into it, ... but I was just being an airhead. At least I would have saved face had I really tricked him, lol.

Comment

well I have many but as of late I was doing my quest form my staff and changed my keys to lower ranked spells because the mobs I have to heal only have 300 to 500 health so that night in MC I was on off tank and he was droping like a rock. I was like WTH it took me 2 bosses to remember that I was only flash healing him for 450 per cast well I had to fess up and be the butt of many jokes that night.
                              If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X