Something Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Special

While you were all stuffing your faces with holiday junk food and mom's special desserts, your guild officers have been hard at work preparing a series of gifts for the guild. These gifts are nearly complete. Watch this thread for updates that will keep you posted on this.:icon20:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Something Special

Gifts are good!

BTW, thanks for the SS potions Beep.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

If only they knew how hard we worked for them... :)

Comment

Doing stuff in the background brought much of my enjoyment as a GM in a past game. Hopefully you'll feel the same way when it all comes into play.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Time to start!:)

Your guild officers have spent a lot of time in private conversation about what we could do to strengthen the guild, to improve the game experience for our members and increase our mutual enjoyment of WoW. The most consistent theme in the discussion is "how can we help our guildies become better players?".

To that end, we have several things in mind for the guild over the upcoming weeks. The first of those is a series of guides about the role of each of the eight classes, but the unusual spin is how to play your class in a group! Our thinking is that this is a universal need:
          1. Understand your class role and how it fits into a group/party.

2. Have a sense of what others in the group are doing...and why.

3. Get the uber gear that you need, set pieces and other pre-epic items to improve your look AND your capabilities.

4. Gain experience and skills by working together and USING the knowledge from 1. and 2. and 3. above...practice, practice, practice!!! (Wax on! Wax off!):row__632:

Our "GIFT" to you from your officers is our time and knowledge and commitment to help you improve your level, your skills, and your ability to enjoy the game we all share.

To address 1. and 2., you will find a series of posts about group roles by class in the tactics forum. We will be posting a new one each day for the next week or so to cover each class. We cannot overemphasize the importance of the information in these guides.

To address 3., you will be hearing from us shortly about a regular schedule of parties and raids to help you gear up.

To address 4., you will be learning soon about a more aggressive schedule of guild outings with heavy end-game raiding content.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Please note.... and i speak for myself (and i hope the other officers as well)
            'More Aggressive schedule of Guild outings' Does not mean we are going to order you to join us under the penalty of /gkick

It's our belief that, if we ever want to be able to tackle the end game content, we need structure, which means, well, structure. We figure that if you know there's going to be, say (for example) a 10 man Scholo run every tuesday night, there'll be less confusion, and that, my friends will lead to fewer examples of 'Hey, I planned this Scholo run, posted it on the forums, and now my team is in BRD'

Happier times, happier guild, phatter l00tz!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
              Please note.... and i speak for myself (and i hope the other officers as well)
              'More Aggressive schedule of Guild outings' Does not mean we are going to order you to join us under the penalty of /gkick

It's our belief that, if we ever want to be able to tackle the end game content, we need structure, which means, well, structure. We figure that if you know there's going to be, say (for example) a 10 man Scholo run every tuesday night, there'll be less confusion, and that, my friends will lead to fewer examples of 'Hey, I planned this Scholo run, posted it on the forums, and now my team is in BRD'

Happier times, happier guild, phatter l00tz!
              What he said!:row__690:
              Beep

Comment

I have a special request for possibly one of the enchanters in the guild.

Really nothing makes me feel more vulnerable than enchanters. Here's my reasoning: I don't know anything about enchanting and what everything is worth. It's confusing to me.

What's a good deal? What sort of things are useful and what are useless? I don't see the value of getting beastslayer on my weapons in the event that I'll be fighting undead, etc.

If someone has that knowledge please pass it on, I'd much appreciate it.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Here is another reminder to check out the Tactics and Strategy Discussion Forum. We are continuing to post new Class Roles in Groups threads for each class. They are a good guide for your class, and, equally important, can help you understand how other classes work.
                  Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X