Zul'Gurub diaries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zul'Gurub diaries

Alright. So, we went in... we beat up some snakes and a few trolls... and then we got Zul'gurOwned. Eh, It happens.
    While I agree that it sucked hardcore not being able to down that one freaking boss, I'd like to point out that i still had a really good time, And I want to be the first to congratulate you all for doing the best that you could, and to remind you that with time and practice, we'll all do better.
    I know i'm not the strongest leader in the guild... I tend to think of myself as more of a people person... and equal footing person, (I'd rather say My friends and I trounced that place, as opposed to 'I led the team that trounced that place.)
    That's one of the things that we have to think about. There's no such thing as one person wiping. Kossi didn't wipe. I didn't wipe, the Vals didn't wipe. The RAID wiped. No, I'm not rubbing it in, No, i'm not being negative. I believe that every single time I see nothing but red in my raid windows, I've learned something new. And tonight, we did learn some new things. We've found a strategy that worked for us on the boss, and we now know exactly what We have to do to drop him like the ton of ugly snake that he is.

In as much, I want to announce something here.
    Starting as early as next week, We'll be trying to run Zul'Gurub at least twice a week, as a guild. The loot from this place is awesome. (Also, depending on when the patch finally drops, I have every intention of leading a 20 man raid into the Ruins of Ahn'Quiraj as soon as the Server has opened it's gates. We might end up alternating the two instances back and forth so we don't get bored.
    But yes. If you're interested in scheduled ZG runs, Keep your eyes on the forums, the official announcement/sign up will be posted Hella soon.

Thanks again for the fun run guys, I'm super proud of you all, you did an amazing job in there, and i know that we're headed for bigger and better things.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Zul'Gurub diaries

I had an awesome time of it learned a thing or two even. I'm all for going back, I love working as a group to take down an instance.

You did a great job btw the whole raid did. I love it when the team starts to mesh and works like a wett oiled machine .... I know I have alot more to learn and I want to learn it with ya'll

Comment

Great time, these are the things I love about it, wipe or not, it still feels Epic.

Comment

Ya manny.....awesome job...can't wait to get back there
        Thunderhorn:
        70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
        70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
        70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
        70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
        70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
        Gilneas:
        50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I am very proud of everyone who attended this run last night. I am particularly proud that everyone's attitudes were positive, no one was getting (visibly) frustrated, and that we all had the desire to try and try again. Our encounter this time with Venoxis taught us some valuable information. We all earned significant reputation with the tribe, and I think each of you deserve a chance in the very near future to come back and kick this slithering bastard's arse. I am looking forward to running this again this weekend (Sunday?) and consistently running this as a team twice a week. Thank you to Manny for leading, and for taking this bull by the horns!

Comment

I think trying to run ZG is really exciting.

I love the look and feel of this instance (not some hot cave with stinkin; giants that like to throw you in the lava) It seems like we have enough people who are interested in seeing it work - and it's great practice for molten core.

If we had a more balaced group we would have rocked the socks of that place!

Cant wait to go back!!

P.S. Pallies own! (yay for manny and val!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi

P.S. Pallies own! (yay for manny and val!)
              Kossi, You Own just as much as (if not more than) Me. :)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

lol! No no no! Manny you pwn!

Comment

No no! I pwn. /endthread

Comment

/reopen thread

Order of Pwnage is as follows.

1.Kossi
                    2. Adrielle
                    3. Manny.

/endthread under threat of /gkick. so Nyah!

Comment

Dang Yous!

Comment

You guys left me off of the list.

Comment

/gkick
                          /gkick
                          /gkick
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

i made it ALL THE WAY from IF to SW flight path, fell asleep in flight and AFK-booted from server, goes to show that i was the winner this round, i didnt have to pay for repair bill =P jk
                            muahahahah