Attunement/Emp Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attunement/Emp Run

I would like to get a 10 man together tonight for sometime after 6pm server time and get my priest attuned and go after the emp. I know that there are some others that need attuned so lets get this done and see if some pally gloves drop.
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: Attunement/Emp Run

I'll be there to get the gloves.
    Stupid wanker Emperor.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I just wanted to say thank you to Kossi, Manny, Q, Gray, Crebis, and Vallar for helping me and a couple of guildies from blood of the dragonshard getting attuned to MC. we had no realy tank but Kossi did a superb job and i just wanted to say many thanks for the help.
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Yeah, that was a fun group. It was fun leading that group even though i still dont know parts of BRD as well as i should to be an effective leader in that place. Alava, you deserved it - i know you have wanted to do that run for some time and would keep helping me and putting off getting your attunement done.

Lol, couldnt believe i had aggro on some of those guys: must be that 8200 armor i have now.... sigh - the awesomeness. :)

And on a side note: Thank for everyone for letting me try my hand at leading groups - my baron runs are starting to go really really well. Anytime anyone wants to get their set pieces out of the baron's hide, let me know!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X