Dire Maul Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dire Maul Run

Beep needs to take his Codex of Defense back to the library in Dire Maul. The fines are outta control, I tell ya!.

What would be Fun and Efficient, would be a DM Tribute Run...then just wander down to the library to return the book and finish the quest.

I'd like to get a group to do this...need priest, rogue, mage, and hunter (ideally) but other party make up can work too...pally, druid, whatever. DM Tribute runs produced over half of my blue items, BTW...phat lewt for 'bout an hour's worth of questing...best bargain in the game...

If we can't do this Monday eve because of other outings, I'd like to do this Wednesday eve, 'round 7:30 or 8 server time...Interested?

Post in this thread to show interest!!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Dire Maul Run

I would love to do a tribute run. Count me in... Is there any way i could also get the DM key while we are at it?

Have been slacking on finding a group to go get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
      I would love to do a tribute run. Count me in... Is there any way i could also get the DM key while we are at it?

Have been slacking on finding a group to go get that.
      Key is a DM East run...Tribute is a DM north run. It would depend on the party and their willingness to stretch the time....
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I should be down with the funk, we can grab the key if you guys want. I can probably get juc into it as well. I was thinking 8 server time?

Comment

I think Candreynn may be in for this as well..
          How does this sound so far Beep:
          Beep
          Liseryoth
          Kossi
          Candreynn
          Juc

Should be fun :D

Comment

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Im so glad i finally have the key to that place.

Even though that run looked like it was starting bad and we died twice in a matter of minutes - we showed them in the end!!! totally awesome, thanks for taking the time after the run to help me like that.

Yay! another key!

....now for the UBRS key....

Comment

Good run...thanks to all...Lis, Juc, Candreynn and Kossi. Gratz to Kossi and Cand for getting your keys!
              Beep

Comment

chair has to turn in a book, i reccoment doing a tribute run, then skipping off to the library to turn the books in