1.9 is Dropped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.9 is Dropped

Looks like today is the day all you magnificent creatures we call Palidins have been waiting for.

Im downloading the 1.9 drop as we speak...I think

Re: 1.9 is Dropped

Omfg!!!!!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

My Mirror
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Thank you Vin!~!~!~!~!~!~! Waiting in line for this thing with I dont even know how many firewalls I have yeah just........SUCKS! But yeah much appreciated ;-)
        Tis tantum suscipio quod EGO have etiamnunc video vidi visum terminus...

Comment

I love you!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
            How long you going to leave that up?

NVM, websense didn't catch it.

You rock!

Comment

I don't think that's the full file, it's only 45 meg or so on my end. Of course if could be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lis
                I don't think that's the full file, it's only 45 meg or so on my end. Of course if could be me.
                It's only a patch, right?

Comment

yeah I think it's 75meg total size though

Comment

checking on this.
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

its broken, cant fix it now cuz I need to go to work.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Bump, need the patch and the downloader is not working right...anyone?

We shoudl have it here in the members downloads.
                        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

We should. I am actually sitting in a parking lot on my laptop now downloading the patch because my home network would crash if I downloaded it at home. I am getting it off of filefront.

Comment

K It was a limitation on my host, It's not fixed yet and probably wont be worth the time anymore. Last time It worked cuz the patch was a little over 30MB, not 70MB.

I noticed that EVE Online has some patches in the Download section. Anyway someone here can be given permission to add the updates to the members download section?
                            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Day after the patch.....

Lol, i have to say yesterday was so much fun with everyone on comms before the realm was even up - just crazy with anticipation!! Yestreday morning was one of the best times ive had in the game - and i loved sharing it with everyone that was there! Yay for cool new content!!! Yay for new instances! yay!!

wow..... and after respeccing 4 times yesterday i am a new paladin.... sigh

hehehe :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X