Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please read and understand what I am saying

Please read all of the post before replying
    For new member this really does not apply because you do not know me. I use to be in Tactical Gamers and left for an end game guild a few months ago The topic of said guild and our action have caused a few problem with some people so to prevent this from happing again and to keep the friends I have I must come up with a few new rules.

1. When I am on Helle I will not be talking to anyone but guild member (and when I say guild I mean PoA) this is to prevent people from misinterpreting what I say as boasting. That is not my intent at all, but some have taken it at times as such.

2. I will not be linking any item I receive this again has been seen as bragging. If you see me in IF or some place do not inspect me please. When I would link it was in the sprit of a child proud of a good report card showing it to his parents. I worked hard for them and wanted to share my joy with friends who when I linked blue items in the past were happy for me but as soon as they turned purple it became a bad thing and was not taken in the same context.

3. Now this one will really make me sound like a bastard but I will not be doing any thing other than raids with TG on Helle. If you have her on your friends list thank you but now that is a wasted slot on your list. Again this is to prevent me from saying anything that may be taken out of context. I am tired of wanting to tell people the fun I am having but canít because it will only make them mad so no more. I am just going to go with people who donít care what I have and when the topic of MC comes up they don't mind. I know this one hurts people that really did not care one way or the other but it has to be this way.

I will try to be on my lock as much as I can I really am doing this to keep all my friends. I know it sounds bad I had no idea end game would be like this where I would have to pick between friends or an instances.

Good luck
    helle
    If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Re: please read and understand what I am saying

I don't know what's really going on Helle, but you have given me good advice in the past that I have taken to heart. I don't really care for this and am concerned that you feel you need to restrict yourself so...

Comment

Originally posted by Helle
      Please read all of the post before replying
      For new member this really does not apply because you do not know me. I use to be in Tactical Gamers and left for an end game guild a few months ago The topic of said guild and our action have caused a few problem with some people so to prevent this from happing again and to keep the friends I have I must come up with a few new rules.

1. When I am on Helle I will not be talking to anyone but guild member (and when I say guild I mean PoA) this is to prevent people from misinterpreting what I say as boasting. That is not my intent at all, but some have taken it at times as such.

2. I will not be linking any item I receive this again has been seen as bragging. If you see me in IF or some place do not inspect me please. When I would link it was in the sprit of a child proud of a good report card showing it to his parents. I worked hard for them and wanted to share my joy with friends who when I linked blue items in the past were happy for me but as soon as they turned purple it became a bad thing and was not taken in the same context.

3. Now this one will really make me sound like a bastard but I will not be doing any thing other than raids with TG on Helle. If you have her on your friends list thank you but now that is a wasted slot on your list. Again this is to prevent me from saying anything that may be taken out of context. I am tired of wanting to tell people the fun I am having but can’t because it will only make them mad so no more. I am just going to go with people who don’t care what I have and when the topic of MC comes up they don't mind. I know this one hurts people that really did not care one way or the other but it has to be this way.

I will try to be on my lock as much as I can I really am doing this to keep all my friends. I know it sounds bad I had no idea end game would be like this where I would have to pick between friends or an instances.

Good luck
      helle
      Let me preface by saying: I have no idea who you are. So: Hi!

Whether you quest/raid with us, or not, we consider all of what you are trying to head off a non-issue.

When we get good gear, we give a heartfelt congratulations, and figure out how to get others the same loot. Including purple. That's what we do. We are a Guild, we are friends.

I would expect that that same spirit would apply to our raidmates, in a spirit of cameraderie, particularly those we raid with regularly. We are all in it together, and few guilds can field 40 players at the drop of a hat for an instance/raid. It's good to have an extended family, don't you think?

Ok, so maybe it rubs a few of our guild the wrong way: a PM to the player in question, or to a Guild Officer is a better way to handle it than a public thread.

Far as I know, PoA is considered friendly. I don't see any reason not to keep it that way.

Again, if a particular player is giving you an issue, the Guild Officers are listed, give them a PM. We will take care of it.

Hope to see you on the field of battle!

Thanks,
      Mateo

Comment

Helle,

I don't know what is going on either. I have enjoyed of running with you and Wish that you would continue to run with us on either character. That being said, I understand what could lead to this. Please still participate with us especially when we hit some of the endgame stuff. We would love your input and know that you play our style of play.
        Kemotaha

Comment

Helle, I don't know quite what has happened or who said what to make you feel that your advice, your casual comments or your pleasure at scoring some new cool items is unwelcome. Heck, if you can't show off for your family and friends, you miss half the pleasure!!

TG is your home...for whatever 'toons you're playing. I can understand if you don't want to name names. (If someone reading this list IS one of those names, get a grip!) I want to celebrate every level gained, every quest completed and every new item of gear for all our members. I'm glad you come back to share your PoA adventures with us and look forward to the day when TG can have similar stories to tell.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Dude... Helle.. You keep talking to me and linking me stuff, or i'll break your legs. Understand?

If I've EVER made you feel bad about linking stuff to me, i'm sorry... I'm always happy that you luck out and win something. you're my friend, and i like knowing that you're doing well, and that you're getting the stuff that you wanted to get.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
              Dude... Helle.. You keep talking to me and linking me stuff, or i'll break your legs. Understand?

If I've EVER made you feel bad about linking stuff to me, i'm sorry... I'm always happy that you luck out and win something. you're my friend, and i like knowing that you're doing well, and that you're getting the stuff that you wanted to get.

What he said.

I'll go Tanya Harding on your butt. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                What he said.

I'll go Tanya Harding on your butt. :P
                LOL....hey wait, aren't you too young to remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                  LOL....hey wait, aren't you too young to remember that?
                  It really wasnt that long ago.

96 I think.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I think it was 1994. But, either way, ....

No I wasn't too young! :D

Comment

Yea it was 94.

lol, that was all anyone talked about for like 2 months, anyone who was at least 5 years old when that happened should probably remember it.

Realizing that we're going a bit off-course... Ehh, This was a very strange thread.

So, we've got a few windows here. If your sitting behind one window, we are supposed to avoid looking at the house? But if your sitting behind the other, everything is fine?

Occurs to me, that it's the same person behind both windows.

I understand what your saying, but not the reasoning behind it.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I'm severely confused by your analogy, ...

...how'd I end up on my lawn?

Comment

I am troubled that someone in guild is giving you a hard time about bragging. Now, let me be upfront and say that I have said "Helle, quit bragging!" BUT, I have said this in fun and in jest, and I am certain that my saying that to you in the past is not the cause for this post. Am I personally jealous as all hell? You're damn right I am! But, only in the "damn, I can't wait until I can hook up one of our current priests with that!" sort of way. I think people's aspirations to see MC on a regular basis may have skewed their view on you showing them how much fun you're having.

I said to you when you left, and I say again that TG will always leave a light on for you, no matter what you are doing in game to enjoy yourself. TG is home for me, and I hope you see it that way too. You should NEVER need to feel like you are not welcome to share in your accomplishments with us. If there is a particular person/persons making you feel this way, they are doing so without the TG spirit in mind, and could certainly use a firm reminder.

That said, I think seeing you get all of your gear is further motivation for us as a guild to get there ourselves. I sure as hell hope you will be here when we do it, Helle!

{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}

Comment

Friends dont let friends quit tactical gamer !!! So dude once your in your stuck with us no matter if your toon is still in the guild or not...
                            Candrice 63 Warrior
                            Ricca 70 Rogue
                            Machelle 70 Mage
                            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

you have to understand I was under alot of stress this week I was yealled at for what they clame was me trying to ninja the eye of shadows for my guild. A friend apped for PoA and his GL found out and yelled at me for breaking up there guild. Then a good friend became upset with me for something I said. So it was a bad week for me and I had to vent. I do think for TG as my home and I will try to watch the MC talk if I have time before or after the raid I will try to help out when I can.
                              If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X