Zul'Farrak help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zul'Farrak help?

Boy after a week out of work and full of gaming it took a whole to get caught up on the forums. Maybe it's just me, but there seems to be a lot of new activity here. That is nice to see.

I'd like to get some help with Zul'Farrak. There are two items I need:

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=17383 dropped by Chief Ukorz Sandscalp
    http://www.thottbot.com/?i=19904 dropped by Antu'sul

They combine to make:

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=38135

That sword freakin' rocks! If I can run through a bunch I might have a chance at getting them by the time I reach level 50. ZF is relatively short, the time I went through it took between 30-45 minutes.

I know there is a big push for the high level stuff and a lot of action on the low end also, but if I could get some help for a few hours here and there I greatly appreciate it. Let me know what schedule works for you and we'll figure something out. Thanks!

Re: Zul'Farrak help?

I would love to help with Zul'Farrak, unfortunately I don't think I'd have a lot of surivability as I'm level 41, ... give me a week and I'd be more than glad to help. But, if you don't want to wait, or you can find other people to go, that's cool too. I believe that Armon and Shalthazar are close to the right level and they're both looking forward to going [I believe] so you may want to talk to them specifically.

Comment

ZF starts at 45, so you aren't far off, Adrielle. I have kept an eye on the bunch of you for that exact reason. You are all the closest to my level and I think we can do these instances together pretty soon.

Comment

w00tz! I'm excited!

Comment

w00tz! I'm excited!

Comment

spam!!!

Heh, yea It's a fun instance. I'd like to get my carrot soon. However as far as weekdays go, I'm on late at night. I'd only be able to come along at that time or on the weekends.

I just got to 44 today.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
              spam!!!

Heh, yea It's a fun instance. I'd like to get my carrot soon. However as far as weekdays go, I'm on late at night. I'd only be able to come along at that time or on the weekends.

I just got to 44 today.
              In order for me to get both of those swords I'll have to do ZF a ton, so I am sure we'll get you in there.

Comment

I like doing ZF and would be willing to help you guys in there if you dont have enough people of lvl that are willing to go.

But i bet in a couple weeks you are going to have more than enough people of lvl.

Which makes me really excited! I cant want to see someof our 30's and 40's turning into 50's and sooner yet, 60's..... because i love questing with people in those lvls.

It's a lot of work - and you guys are rockin it!

Comment

Thanks Kossi. There are a few coming up in the ranks. That is great for me, it will be easier to find groups for instances, and quests. Of course, with you and Vallar we could run through several times in the blink of an eye. I am already 49, so I am running out of time to get those two swords.

Comment

I'm trying! lol, I'm almost 42 now, Shalthazar and Armon are both 44 I believe, so they're probably ready to go now. I should wait a few levels I think, but I can't wait to get my Carrot on a Stick!

Comment

The carrot on a stick is in ZF? How does one go about obtaining that?

Comment

If I remeber right its from a quest that starts at the race track on the salt flats.

Heh run that bad boy till you all get that sword .. as a note I recenty replaced a pike that I picked up in there so there are items that will see you to 60 in that instance.

Oh yeah I WANT that sword!!!!

Comment

The Carrot on A Stick comes from defeating Ghaz'illa.

You need the mallet to summon him. I say tonight we go after it (After I get home from work, of course.) it's not too terribly difficult to obtain, the catch is you need to kill a lvl 50 elite, guarded by a few mid-upper 40 elites. Still, if we have the numbers and the coordination, we can take em down.
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

What time are you thinking? I think you are usually on later than I am.

Comment

I know I should wait until I'm a few levels higher, .... but the more you talk about it the more I wanna go /cry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X