Official b'iness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official b'iness

Hey I have some concerns and questions specifically that I would like to ask an officer or multiple officers regarding recruiting, ... Should I just send a tell to someone in game or is there a better way to speak with you guys?

I know a lot of you are usually pretty busy in game.

Re: Official b'iness

probably in-game Emails or Forum PMs would work well.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Either way works. Ask us if it is a good time and you can pull us aside on TS or in game. PM's and emails are good too, but usually not quite as fast i.e. 12 hours vs 15 minutes.
      Kemotaha

Comment

What they said. ;)

Comment

All my accumulated knowledge from spending waaaaay too much time in TG for the years I've been here, says Don't broadcast the issue publicly.

I would suggest using as many means as necessary to contact them depending on the severity of the issue. Certainly if you can reach them while on TS then do so, but if they're busy with instances and such, let them go and keep on grinding, they'll find time to contact you if you put forth the effort to talk to them.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X