Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Generosity

You know, this Guild rocks!

In another instance of pure generousity, Lis (that's Liseryoth) heard that I was over in the Eastern Kingdoms farming for herbs and looking for some quick cash, and mailed be 25gp.

You guys make the game a pleasure.

Re: More Generosity

Wow, now thats some generosity! Even though I don't play WoW, I need to give you +rep!

Comment

It's really not a big deal, play more farm less :D
      Last edited by Shawner; 01-04-2006, 02:38 PM.

Comment

I agree completely! I have been on the recieving end of TG's gnerosity, it really is a great guild and I can't wait until I am in a position to return the favor.

Comment

Yeah - Crim over the course of this game has given me a few hundred gold (which for the most part i have paid back - but still amazing generosity) Vallar has single handedly propelled my professions so i could get started.

and then there is that generosity of another kind - all the time and energy people have invested to help me get where i am now :)

Thanks again TG

Comment

I can't even begin to explain how many people have helped me. I'm pretty sure if I've ever even spoken to you in game you've helped me, lol. I love this place, I know we have our problems, but the people here are A-MAZING.

Generosity runs rampant 'round here!

Comment

Hopefully it catches on.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                Wow, now thats some generosity! Even though I don't play WoW, I need to give you +rep!
                what is +rep???