Sanctify MC Friday 1/6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctify MC Friday 1/6

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know our schedule is a little different this week. We are planning a Molten Core run Friday night at 7:30. As usual, we will be starting with guild invites at 7 and then looking for more as we get closer to the start time. Mozaic will be the raid leader and will handle invites.

Looking at guild signups so far, we are probably getting full on hunters, but may well be looking for players from all other classes. If you guys don't have other plans for an MC instance this week, we would love to see you there.

Eddy

P.S. Just saw your thread on going to see Ony with EWO next week. Sounds fun! If you want, let me know what night you are going once you get it planned...I can let some of our people know about it in advance in case you need extras to fill in. EWO is a great group of people, you will have fun with them.

Re: Sanctify MC Friday 1/6

Crap, Ed!! We're running Zul'Gurub Friday night. Thank you for the invitation, though!

Comment

Ah, bummer. :( I was afraid something like that might happen...I forgot all about mentioning this to you until this morning.

Well, good luck in ZG! Depending on how things go Friday, we may have another MC night Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

We could likely do either one. Just not Friday. :)

Comment

maybe a post-ZG-MC-run?