Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what awaits you in molten core

http://www.rageoverrun.com/poa_rag.wmv

the priest in the video is healing rouges and not tank warriors. I hate when I have to do that I would rather be healing tank and off tank much more fun.

helle
    If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Re: what awaits you in molten core

Originally posted by Helle
    http://www.rageoverrun.com/poa_rag.wmv

the priest in the video is healing rouges and not tank warriors. I hate when I have to do that I would rather be healing tank and off tank much more fun.

helle
    Wow!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I CAN'T WAIT! That looks so fun. What mod is that druid using to show his healing spells up next to all of his party members?

Comment

That is a combination of the Titan Bar mod and Sexy Mod. You can easily Google them both for download. I dont like Sexy as much as Titan Mod, but it does have some good items to it.

Comment

Oh and he was a priest, not a druid. Note the giant Benediction staff attached to his back. =p

Comment

Originally posted by luna
            I CAN'T WAIT! That looks so fun. What mod is that druid using to show his healing spells up next to all of his party members?
            Actually I think it is Group Buttons. I have that working for me as well when I am healing mode.
            Kemotaha

Comment

Group Buttons is in the Sexy Mod, didnt know it was a independent mod. WOOT!! Time to google!!!

Comment

Oh man..... ive never even SEEN ragnaros.....

I seriously think ive found a new obsession. Very nice video.... I think what made it was the hilarious rock music though - hate to admit it but those songs just did it for me.

lol..... take me! I wanna go!!!

Comment

videos in general:
                  there are some in-game moments where i would like to have made a movie of what i did/saw, aside from setting up a camcorder at my screen, which would be awful, how do i record my adventures in WOW