Gwennhoppa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwennhoppa

As many of you may have noticed Gwennyth has gone into a semi retired state. The pally will be making appearances for sure sometime after Grasshoppa makes 60.
    As I came into the game I became known as Gwenn and reasonably so. Grasshoppa has certainly become my main though. As such I would appreciate if you guys would consider calling me by that name rather than Gwenn. Perhaps it will alleviate some sexual confusion for me. You may certainly continue to call me whatever you want behind my back.

Re: Gwennhoppa

What about just grass?
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

np. I understand 3 syllables is a bit much,

Comment

behind your back, eh? heh heh he... heh..
        Wow. i'm totally not creative enough to think of a witty jibe.

shoot. I'll do my best to start calllin you Grasshoppa. it'll probably be shortened to 'hops' though... cause i'm dumb like that. :)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

lol, i like hops.... what do you think grasshoppa?

Comment

My bad, I will make the change and start calling you grass, or hop, or grasshoppa, or L33t or pwn3r. What ever fits the moment
            Kemotaha

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
              shoot. I'll do my best to start calllin you Grasshoppa. it'll probably be shortened to 'hops' though... cause i'm dumb like that. :)
              Lol, I like. i'll call you "hopsy".

jk

^_^banano Goes down smooth.

Comment

hmmm....grasshoppa...

Makes me think of bunnies:icon20:
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

All of it sounds fine. Responding to Gwenn was geting a little crazy.

Comment

i know what you mean...Sunderland is most definitley (sp?) my new main and my total focus now but people still call me Erick even though its been AGES since I have played that toon and my RL name is NOTHING like it :). But hey....Erick doesnt have the whole gender confusion thing going so i guess i got lucky there...but if you want I will join the bandwagon and start callin you by your rogue name :)

Comment

Just because Erick was a better name.... made me think of vikings or somthing.

hehehe

Comment

Sunderland is too many syllables. Which is why people a lot of times call me Adri or Addy. I like them both! ^_^

Personally, I like referring to Sunderland as "Sundies". But you're right, it does sound icky... 0_o

Comment

Yeah, "sunder" doesnt sit right with me.... still cant figure out why.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
                            Yeah, "sunder" doesnt sit right with me.... still cant figure out why.
                            How about Sunny...or Sunny Boy...:row__523:
                            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Lol!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse