The Opening of AQ, and what TG can do to help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Opening of AQ, and what TG can do to help

Last night, I was contacted by Poi, the leader of Divinus. He is asking that Tactical Gamer join with them in their efforts in Silithus to open the gates of Ahn'Qiraj.

There is a quest chain (one step of which involves killing the Bloodlord in Blackwing Lair) that Zaknefein from Unseen is on. We need to collect up 40,000 silithid shards to help him complete this quest to get that damn gate open. It's a long and complicated story, but the summary of it is that we can help by going with Divinus as they collect these shards. Everytime they collect up a certain amount of shards, they can "deputize" another person. This will allow that person to bring others along to collect shards also. They will help us get a TG person deputized, so that we can go collect and turn these things in on our own. Are you guys following me so far? It's complex, I know.

Poi would like us to join him so that TG can join in the fun and help open the gates. I will keep you guys informed on the progress of getting a Deputy in the guild, and will be inviting you guys over teamspeak when the opportunity arises for us to go and participate!

Re: The Opening of AQ, and what TG can do to help

Count me in...i love challenges
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I've already spent probably nearing 45-50 Gold on supplies and such for the "War Effort" quests. To help open an instance that I cannot even think about going to yet.

I would absolutely love to help with the Slithid part, I just don't think I could muster up the strength required.

Keep us up to date on how the effort is going though, I find it really interesting.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

This sounds really fun. Fill us in on all the details tonight!!!

Comment

I'm all for it... I'm also on that stupid part of the quest :P Killing the broodlord... I figured i'd solo it tonight for giggles. :P

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I'm in. What do we need to do and WHEN do we need to do it?

If we join them on a big raid, do you think they'd want to help with the Anubis type fellow...quest target?
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

If you guys are going to do this, you may want to contact the GM of Imminent. They are way ahead of everyone on turn ins and POA is pitching in on the farming to help advance their status as well. I just hope Blizz gets the Hordes asses in gear. Were currently doing what we can to help Lobster Brood on their side, but the majority of the Horde is slacking major ass in turn ins.

Comment

yeah I have to agree with skeet Imminet or Oath are the only 2 guilds on the server that can do the quests like down all 4 world dragons and beat nef the last boss in BWL. Just make sense
                If I am sleepy and lazy at the same time does that make me sleazy

Comment

What's up with Unseen?

Comment

I am willing to help let me know what is involved
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Is there somewhere i can go to read about all of this? I know very little, but I have helped the war efforts a bit. The world chaning event of the gates opening excites me to no end, but I have no idea what is going to happen. What are these shards? I thought the gates opened once the materials were gathered. So there is an aditional chain of quests that must be completed in order for the gate to open? What is the role large guilds play in this? Is it just a matter of have large raid groups? Sorry for all the q's, but I am confused!

Comment

You know, in truth, I'm not entirely sure how this plays into opening the gates. I am just learning myself, and I will keep you posted!

Comment

ooooo, new stuff. im in, dont knwo what im in for tho, but im in