Zul Gurub got pwnzored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zul Gurub got pwnzored

I just wanted to be the first to thank everyone that showed up to ZG last night and i'm sry for those that couldn't because we had to many people. But that's a good sign for things to come. Thank you Crebis for leading us so strongly to downing those two bosses and thank you everyone for not being fidgety and taking orders and suggestions so willingly. Downing the Snake Boss in 1 shot was the most fun i have had with just a TG raid in a long time, my adreneline was going through the roof i thought my head was going to explode. And even though it took three tries for the bat boss, it was an amazing Victory and once we got the groups in the right spots it was 10 times easier. So thank you TG and Blood of the Dragonshard for showing me once again why i love both the guilds so much, and i also want to thank Skeet for helping us out on tweeking our strats just a tad. Superb job guys....WTG
    Thunderhorn:
    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
    Gilneas:
    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Re: Zul Gurub got pwnzored

Originally posted by Alava
    I just wanted to be the first to thank everyone that showed up to ZG last night and i'm sry for those that couldn't because we had to many people. But that's a good sign for things to come. Thank you Crebis for leading us so strongly to downing those two bosses and thank you everyone for not being fidgety and taking orders and suggestions so willingly. Downing the Snake Boss in 1 shot was the most fun i have had with just a TG raid in a long time, my adreneline was going through the roof i thought my head was going to explode. And even though it took three tries for the bat boss, it was an amazing Victory and once we got the groups in the right spots it was 10 times easier. So thank you TG and Blood of the Dragonshard for showing me once again why i love both the guilds so much, and i also want to thank Skeet for helping us out on tweeking our strats just a tad. Superb job guys....WTG
    It was a good job by all...very satisfying evening...and I think we also learned a bit of a lesson about the need to bring reagents, potions and other items needed for the boss fights. I have a personal thank you to Ricca and to Juc for Nature Protection and Fire Protection Potions that helped keep the MT on his feet.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Agreed....a little suggestion for people that use reagents is to bring 40 with you to any end game instance and it has been suggested for 100 of the symbol of kings. And we should make a list of pots and what not that are needed before the scheduled raid event. Those things should keep us from having to summon a savor to us : )
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

AS far as supplys are concerned, if you have the bag space and the spare cash it might be a good idea to start carrying around spell reagents even if you don't use them. I know for sure imna start carrying around some symbol of kings. I like the kings buff to much to be deprived of it just b/c the pallys run out.
        frowning takes 47 muscles, and smiling only take 17, but sitting there with a zombie like stare on your face takes 0, we have a winner.

The fights are so bitter because the stakes are so small. -watch words of academia

Comment

I usually Carry 20 of my wildthorn for the GoW2. That is what I had going into ZG. I was the only 60 Druid so I was using 4 everytime I rebuffed. I should have brought 2 stacks and will do so in the future. I usually have at least half a stack on me for when I am not in instances.
          Kemotaha

Comment

I'll tell you- I brought about... 60 of those symbols with me, and blew through them like water. They go really fast. SO, I suggest we bring even more than that, if we plan to go and do more than one boss.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X