Bring Out Your Alts Night Take 2: Week of Jan. 9th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Out Your Alts Night Take 2: Week of Jan. 9th

After the success of the first Bring Out Your Alt Night (BOYAN), let's keep up the momentum!

Now, I have Black Fathom Deeps, Stockcade, Arathi, and Warsong Quests...on a purely selfish basis, I'd like to get BFD out of the way, but I'm game for whatever a level 23 Warrior can help with.

So I propose Wednesday, 9:00EDT for the next BOYAN, planning on a BFD run, and if we have time/participants, we will move on to bigger and better things.

If there is a major instance that night, instead of siphoning off our 60s, we will move the BOYAN to another day (Tuesday?)

Same deal as last week: if you have a low level character or alt, you are welcome. This is not a noob drag, but a chance to get TG Guild members together to help each other level their characters and alts.

Re: Bring Out Your Alts Night Take 2: Week of Jan. 9th

Hmm, I need to get my alt. up to 25 so I can participate in this :)

Comment

*phear the bumpification*

So, do you guys want to do this, or should we postpone to next week? We need 5 to do this well.

Comment

I've got my 37 Rogue that im working on, I also have a lvl 22 Priest. which ever is needed most.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Olafsson, lv l22 Warrrior, is ready for....something...

I don't have any BFD quests for him, but those are hopefully shareable. He also needs Stockades...and a bunch of Redridge quests that aren't soloable at this level.

His older sibling, Beep, also wants to do LBRS runs scheduled more or less during Wednesday to get UBRS key crystals. I'm hoping we can do Alt stuff early and then LBRS later for the bigger boys.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by beep
            Olafsson, lv l22 Warrrior, is ready for....something...

I don't have any BFD quests for him, but those are hopefully shareable.
            NP, they should be. I only have the "Researching the Corruption" Quest, which requires 8 diseased brains be brought back to Auberdine. Pretty simple quest, although Auberdine is a bit out of everyone's way.

He also needs Stockades...and a bunch of Redridge quests that aren't soloable at this level.
            Like the Champions quest, or the Gnolls? Yeah, I can get in on those.

Comment

In Redridge, I've got the Champions, Yowler, Fangore, ??? Emblems, Dark Orbs quests. All are pretty doable with small group, but largely impossible for a solo low-20's.

If you're looking for suggestion, I propose we gather in Lakeshire, bang out these quickly and go either to Stockades or BFD...BFD would have far better loot.

Lis's new alt, Shawner (Dwarf Priest, level unknown) may also be ready for some quick help.
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

In Redridge, I've got the Champions, Yowler, Fangore, ??? Emblems, Dark Orbs quests. All are pretty doable with small group, but largely impossible for a solo low-20's.

If you're looking for suggestion, I propose we gather in Lakeshire, bang out these quickly and go either to Stockades or BFD...BFD would have far better loot.

Lis's new alt, Shawner (Dwarf Priest, level unknown) may also be ready for some quick help.
                Ok, that sounds like a plan. I logged out in Menethil, so it's a quick hop for me.

Comment

Turn out Shawner is Level 1....fresh from the, er, uh...well....freshly rolled and not yet ready for prime time.

Zedd, your priest alt would be the right level. Anyone else want to play with us?

So far...Mateo, Beep/Olaffson and Zedd/Rangmoss(not sure if this is your priest?)...
                  Beep

Comment

Good fun last night. we didn't have as much of a turnout as I wanted, but we got some things done: quests for Stendhal and Olafson, along with picking up Mateo a new area to quest in. All in all, another sucessful run.

I'm thinking if Stendhal up to level 20, we can do Deadmines again, and then BFD or RFK.

Thoughts?

Comment

I am ready for Deadmines. My Lock is 18. I don't know about Wednesday nights though. But we will see.
                      Kemotaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kemotaha
                        I am ready for Deadmines. My Lock is 18. I don't know about Wednesday nights though. But we will see.
                        Well, I'm flexible. Thursday is an instance run, but other than that....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X