This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the TG Guild? Register here!

This thread has been closed and replaced with a new Application Thread. Please see that thread.

First and foremost, welcome to the Tactical Gamer guild! We are looking forward to teaming up with you, and would like to get to know you a little better. Please see the following MUST READ threads and sign the Guild Creed before registering within this thread:

TG Guild Creed and Values
    Frequently Asked Questions

You can copy and paste the following questions into your reply. Thank you for your interest in joining Tactical Gamer!
    1. Please tell us about the character(s) you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race and talent spec).
    2. How often do you play? What times do you play?
    3. What name would you like us to call you?
    4. How old are you?
    5. Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order? Do you have a mic?
    6. Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread?
    7. What professions/skills have you taken? (Profession, level)
    8. Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s?
    9. How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you?
    10. Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? (i.e. do you help us pay the bills through a monthly subscription? For more information, please see Becoming a Supporting Member )
    11. What are your primary goals within the game?
    12. Are you a member of any other guild(s)? Which one(s)?

For those who are level 50+, please answer the following questions:
    1. Are you attuned to Molten Core?
    2. Do you have your Onyxia Key?
    3. Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?
    4. Do you have CT RaidAssist installed?
    5. (for applicable classes) Do you have Decursive installed?
    Last edited by orion808; 06-06-2006, 12:30 PM.

Re: New to the TG Guild? Register here!

What name would you like us to call you? Ness
    How old are you? 24
    Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order?Do you have a mic? yes
    Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread? yup
    Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild, Akira lvl 60 night elf Hunter.
    What professions/skills have you taken? enchanting 300, talioring 300, fishing 170, first aid 300, cooking 296 =)
    Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s? since wow was released, the joy of seeing crits every other hit ^_^
    Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? not now, but will be.
    What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc? to get the best gear for everyone, and more focus on instances then anything, not much of a fan on PVP, hate que times.
    Are you a member of any other guilds? Whom? I am with dragons league atm.

Are you attuned to Molten Core? yes
    Do you have your Onyxia Key? nope
    Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair? nope
    Do you have CT Raid installed? no idea what that is =(

Comment

It's probably most convenient to call me "Scratch" (forums) or "Sus" (in-game). I log into TS with my nick set to my WoW name so that's goingto be easiest to use if you see it with the overlay.

I'm 45 and just signed the Creed and Values.

TS is operational and I usually remember to also fire up TeamSpeak Overlay so I can see who's talking.

My WoW name is Susicivus (Latin for superfluous, and I believe the "c" is hard in Latin). "Sus" works for a diminuitive.

I got WoW for xmas from my roommates and started a character to play with them on Eldre'Thalas. Then I created one on Bleeding Hollow to play with my regular team, the Mature Asskickers. Since I became a SM to play BF2 here, I decided to join the WoW group and now have a character on Thunderhorn.

My Thunderhorn toon is an elf Druid, with mining and engineering professions, currently at level 10.

I like the exploration in this game, and my choice of character is partly due to wanting to "fill a hole" in TG's roster and partly due to wanting to try different things with different characters. I like variety and am enjoying all the character classes and professions on all 3 characters. The instances look fun, esp. given the team-oriented group here. So far I've only done Dead Mines with MA on BH.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

1. What name would you like us to call you?
        The nickname's Merovingi but you can call me Mero ("Mair-Oh").
        2. How old are you?
        I'm 22 years old.
        3. Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order? Do you have a mic?
        I do have TS installed and I have a mic. Both are in working condition.
        4. Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread?
        I did, indeed.
        5. Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race).
        I just started a character on the server and he's currently a Level 5 Human Rogue.
        6. What professions/skills have you taken? (Profession, level)
        I haven't started any professions/skills yet but I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
        7. Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s?
        I played in a later public beta for WoW but I did not begin playing at launch. I got the game several months ago (August, I believe) and played it for about 2, maybe 3, months when I then froze my account and started playing other games. I'm back, of course, after finding out that TG has a WoW Guild and I can't help but get in on this.
        8. How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you?
        I actually found it by playing on a TG server in Battlefield 2 one day. I'm glad I found the server because the experiences I've had with TG are just superb!
        9. Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer?
        I sure am! Proudly.
        10. What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc?
        Well, I've never really gotten higher than level 25ish (if I remember correctly) so I'd love to try and get my character as high as possible. I don't want to rush my leveling, though, because I want to experience the game as much as possible. I've never been big on PvP but I can learn to enjoy it... especially with mature and awesome group like TG.
        11. Are you a member of any other guilds? Whom?
        Not anymore, not on this server anyway.

Comment

Hello All,

I am Jonathan and my character's name is Kelieth. Kelieth is a tailor and enchanter and is a priest. This is my first character with WoW. I have had a charactre now for about 5 months, although some of that time was lost during the hurricane evac. I am Guntharion's older brother. He is of course who referred me to this guild. I do have TS up and running.

I am one of those people who will help out anyone. As I run down the road, I don't care who it is, I am casting fortitude or tossing heals to any and everyone I can. I just like being helpful. I would love to be lvl 60 but I know I have a long road ahead. (Currently Lvl 30 on 1-16-06). I appreciate help that I get and would like to take this opportunity to offer my services to all of you.

Enough for now... PST me in game...

Jonathan/Kelieth

Comment

Hi,

I’m Sacredlord, from Thunderhorn server. I had the pleasure to raid Zul’Gurb with you guys yesterday, Jan 16.

I had a lot of fun and we also discussed an alliance with my current guild, "Sovereignty".

We have more than 60 level 60´s. We’ve got many warriors/rogues/paladins/hunters, 3 active priests, 2-3 active druids, 4 mages, 2 warlocks.

I was Holy Knighst of Azeroth GM, a guild founded by Arce and Silverdawn, currently Sovereignty´s GMs.

What I admire in your guild is the maturity and friendship. We are trying to the same in our guild and like you guys, we seek character since quality is much better than quantity.

We don’t raid 24/7 like other guilds and none of our members are obligated to raid or do anything, they simply join our events because they like to raid and have fun playing the game since WoW is not a job.

I want to REALLY thank you all for the ZG raid, you are all awesome people and I was happy that Crebis, Luna, Akira and all others made me feel home :)

What name would you like us to call you?

- Sacred or Sacredlord

How old are you?

- 26, almost 27... Feb. 15 :)

Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order? Do you have a mic?

- TS works great but my mic is not working.

Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread?

- Yes.

Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race).

- We have discussed an alliance... My main char is a 60 pally, Sacredlord, human. I also have these alts: lvl 11 dwarf/priest (Uldam), 31 human/rogue (Robbinnhoodd) and a 36 human/mage (Aldrwin) which is unguilded and I could join with him, if I am accepted :)

What professions/skills have you taken? (Profession, level)

- Sacredlord is a lvl 300 mining/blacksmith - 300 armorsmith -, 300 1st aid, my cooking/fishing lvls are low. My 31 rogue is a level 225 chanter/leatherworker, my 11 priest is a level 100 skinning and level 10 tailor, my 36 mage is almost a level 300 herbalist and around 150 in alchemy.

Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s?

- Started on Feb 05, I really like to see my chars improving their level, skills, abilities and faction with alliance.

How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you?

- I saw a few of them in Ironforge and other instances ´till the day I’ve decided to ask Akira how was the guild structure and conduct rules because I was looking for a serious guild to raid ZG/MC/BWL/Onyxia... with us. Then he introduced me to Crebis, two days after (yesterday), I was raiding ZG with all of you and saying to me: “these are definitely the players I always looked for...”.

Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer?

- Not yet, but I could be... it’ll depend on what will happen in my guild... I had a big identification with TG; however joining you guys must be something previously agreed in my guild and obviously, I have to be accepted in TG as well :).

What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc?

- I want to see all my guildies/friends wearing the best epic gear available from most of the major end-game instances. I’m not a PvP fan, although I consider a good horde is always a dead horde :)

Are you a member of any other guilds? Whom?

- Holy Knights of Azeroth, from level 1-60 - from the 1st rank ´till GM. 2 weeks in "Sovereignty", since the day the new guild was founded and HKoA was kept as our guild to those who are below 50.

Are you attuned to Molten Core?

- Yes.

Do you have your Onyxia Key?

- Nope, working in the chain... already in the BRD marshal part.

Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?

- Yes.

Do you have CT Raid installed?

- I could not install these programs I’ve downloaded, such as Atlas and Ctraid. Do I need something extra? (I’m a noob with those mods... lol).

Thank you all once more, sorry if I made this too long.

Sincerely,

Sacredlord.
            sigpic

Comment

Bisca seems to be what most people like to call me..
              2. How old are you?
              Yes indeedy.
              4. Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread?
              Yup
              5. Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race).
              I've never played on this server, nor with alliance, but i hope to bring in a dwarven priest, as a change from my orc hunter on another realm.
              None yet, but i'm thinking of herbalism and alchemy.
              7. Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s?
              After a long delay, i have dipped into the world of MMORPGs fairly recently. aquired this game 1.5 weeks ago, and have played it roughly every other day for long stretches. I like the fact that i'm "useful" to other people.
              8. How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you? I actually heard about TG from the Dystopia server on a random chance, visited the website, and TG has core values for what i think any responsible group should have, so i joined.
              No, but I'm willing to be in the future.
              10. What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc?
              I'm more interested in instances and helping out people for the good of the group, i'm not exactly a PvP type of person. My main goal is to have fun, really.
              No

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Hello TGers

Bohemond. My in-game character is called Feredir.

2. How old are you?

I have teamspeak (or teamspeex as I use a mac) installed. I've logged on to the TG server and listened in and everything seems to be working. I have an mic.

Yes I have. Sounds like a guild I would enjoy.

I have a level 18 Night Elf Hunter. (No shortage of them I gather!)

Skinning level 127
                Leatherworking level 67
                First Aid level 77
                Cooking level 122
                Fishing level 75

I've had the game for 1 week. I've had a ball so far. So far I've played mainly solo as I don't know anyone else who plays. But I've joined a number of impromptu groups, does some trading and found the game is more fun when played with friends.

8. How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you?

Random Google.

No

I am interested in all aspects of the game. At the moment I want to level up and find a fun group of people to share the game with. I've have no experience with PvP but will probably try it in the future.

No.

Comment

1. What name would you like us to call you? - burble is good. alternative aliases include 'el brub' and the unpronouncable 'brblx'.
                  2. How old are you? - 19.
                  3. Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order? Do you have a mic? yes and yes.
                  4. Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread? yep.
                  5. Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race). as i am unable to join thunderhorn, i'm pretty much have nothing to offer atm. i'm currently working on leveling up a warrior, and that is the class ill probably bring to the guild, as there seems to be a shortage. ;)
                  6. What professions/skills have you taken? (Profession, level) - n/a atm
                  7. Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s? - less than a week as this moment- still learning.
                  8. How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you? - been playing on the BF2 server since the game's release. became an SM soon after.
                  9. Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? - yes.
                  10. What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc? - i'd just like to have fun and play with a good group of people. i'm not worried about being a level60 uber-something-or-other or anything like that. ;)
                  11. Are you a member of any other guilds? Whom? - newp.
                  [TG]epheneh

Comment

My life as a mage

-What name would you like us to call you?
                    Aamin (My character name)
                    How old are you?
                    -Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order? Do you have a mic?
                    Yes, Yes
                    -Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread?
                    Yes
                    -Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race).
                    His name is Aamin. He is level 60. He is a Gnome Mage. He is a 33/18 Fire and Arcane.
                    -What professions/skills have you taken? (Profession, level)
                    I'm a 300 Gnome Engr and 300 Mining. I also have 300 firstaid.
                    -Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s?
                    I am hooked on WoW. I've have never played a game as much as WoW. I've been playing since the release date. I enjoy just about everything (maybe execpt rep grinding).
                    -How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you?
                    A old guild friend of mine named Akira.
                    -Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer?
                    I fully support Tatical Gamer.
                    -What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc?
                    I'm really looking for end game instance. I like PvP, but I'm not very good at it. Being a Mage (Glass Cannon) can be frustrating in BG. We can get killed very fast.
                    -Are you a member of any other guilds? Whom?
                    I'm am currently a member of the Dragons League. It is a small, but fun guild mostly made up of real life friends. We have a good time, but have a small chance of running 20 or 40 man instances.

-Are you attuned to Molten Core?
                    Yes (Thanks in BIG part to Tactical Gamer crew)
                    -Do you have your Onyxia Key?
                    No
                    -Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?
                    No
                    -Do you have CT Raid installed?
                    Yes and a few other mods. I also have cosmos, auctioneer, sheepwatch, and decursive.

Comment

What name would you like us to call you?
                      Psi, or Kenneth. Whatever. I'm very flexible on the subject.

How old are you?
                      29 by some accounts. Turning 30 in about a month.

Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order?
                      Yes.

Do you have a mic?
                      My headset just broke. Getting a new one is on the to do list.

Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread?
                      Yes.

Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race).
                      Psiserrat, 60, Rogue, Night Elf

What professions/skills have you taken? (Profession, level)
                      Engineering (Gnomish) 300
                      Herbalism 300
                      Fishing 300
                      Cooking 300
                      Lockpicking 300
                      First Aid 300

Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s?
                      I've played a little over a year. As for what I've enjoyed, it's all a blur to me. Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley back in the day with Luna was always fun though.

How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you?
                      Luna.

Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? (Aka, do you help us pay the bills through a monthly subscription?)
                      Not at this time, no.

What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc?
                      Clearly I used to be a pvp-aholic. I nearly made GM, but the burnout factor at that 13.5 level is... well... intense. Couldn't juggle the 80+ hour a week pace with work and school anymore so I quit. Now I'm back for guild fun and endgame. I'm currently farming Cenarion Circle rep like a madman to get to exalted, but I'm a wayyyys off.

Are you a member of any other guilds? Whom?
                      Not now that Zen is a retired alt graveyard.

Are you attuned to Molten Core?
                      Yes.

Do you have your Onyxia Key?
                      Almost. Gotta do one more UBRS run and get the blood.

Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?
                      No.

Do you have CT Raid installed?
                      Not yet.

Comment

What name would you like us to call you? Catamille, or "Cat" for short. :)

How old are you? 33

Do you have teamspeak installed and in working order? Do you have a mic? Yes, I have relied on the glories of TS for several years and love it, and yes, I have a mic.

Have you read and agreed to the Tactical Gamer Guild Creed and Values thread? Yes.

Please tell us about the characters you would like to bring into the guild (character name, level, class, race). Catamille, 60 Human Warlock.

What professions/skills have you taken? Tailoring 300, I dropped and re-took Skinning recently, and should get it leveled to 300 quickly.

Tell us about your experience with WoW. How long have you played? What have you enjoyed the most about your character/s? I have played since open beta, and I really love the fact that each character has a different feel and requires different skills to play. I enjoy my warlock immensely, as it is a most unique class, one that I have never experienced in my MMO experience the past few years.

How did you hear about Tactical Gamer? If you were recruited, who recruited you? I first heard about TG through an awesome Mage named GrayCinder. He joined a scholo raid with my current guild, the Dragons League (more on that later) and we all had a great time with him.

Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? (Aka, do you help us pay the bills through a monthly subscription?) No.

What are your primary goals within the game? Are you more interested in instances or PVP? Are you focused on leveling, preparing for end game, etc? Having obtained all Dreadmist pieces I want, now my primary goals are to make my character the most robust she can be by obtaining all Tier 1 and Tier 2 warlock sets and other epic gear. I am far more interested in instance runs than in PvP, and I would love to be able to run 40-man raids to MC, BWL, AQ, etc. Currently I am working on end-game quests, and recently have became attuned to MC.

Are you a member of any other guilds? Whom? I am the Guild Master of the Dragons League, a guild formed of mostly people who know each other in RL. It's a great guild which I really enjoy being in, being that we can mostly all get together and talk about quests, last night's runs, etc. but being that it is a close-knit guild, we do not yet have the chance to do entire guild runs of ZG, MC, etc.

As for end-game instances, I am only attuned to MC.

As for CT Raid, I do not currently have it, but based on other's observations and the fact that certain guild require the use of it, I will be downloading and installing it very soon.

Thanks for the opportunity to group up and enjoy fun TG raids!

Cat

Comment

LA, Lady, or Abyss. Any of those work fine for me.

2. How old are you?

I am 36 years old.

Teamspeak has been installed and functioning. I just got the mic piece working so need to test the voice out sometime.

Absolutely and its a main reason why I would like to be a part of TG. I've partied with TG members lately and with Teamspeak on and I am impressed how the members carry themselves. Very mature respectful crew especially on TS. For me this works out great as I wouldnt want my three year old discovering new 'words' or colorful phrases while I'm partying.

I have two toons that I am active with.

LadyAbyss - 60 level Warlock specc'd Master Demonologist and Affliction. 20/31/0
                          LadyWraith - 47 level Rogue Assassination specced. 30/9/12 (think thats the spec layout)

LadyAbyss - Miner (248)/Blacksmithing (240), FirstAid (300)
                          LadyWraith - Miner (240)/Skinner (283), FirstAid (300)

I got the game pretty much when it first came out and did some Horde characters but got kind of bored with that side. Main part was couldnt find any decent guilds that didnt disappear after a week. To try something new I went over to Alliance with a friend of mine and enjoyed it since. What I enjoy most about my characters. Thats easy. Demons and Backstabs!!

I learned about TG from Alava who is also my recruiter.

9. Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? (Aka, do you help us pay the bills through a monthly subscription?)

Not yet but it is something I will certainly check into!

I'm mainly interested in instances and quests along with the getting a better grasp of the whole Warcraft storyline and how things are unfolding. I've been playing Warcraft since Orcs and Humans and I think the mythos that has come out of it is pretty slick.

Currently a member of Blood of the Dragonshard.

Are you attuned to Molten Core? Yup!
                          Do you have your Onyxia Key? Working on it. Just finished Jailbreak! so I need to finish up the last quests.
                          Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair? Not yet.
                          Do you have CT Raid installed? Installed and working.

I appreciate your time and look forward to many groups/raids with you.

LadyAbyss

Comment

- Spiff

2. How old are you?

- Installed yes, some config issues I will resolve before I come online. Mic yes.

- Yes.

- As I explained to Lunatg, Adrielle, and Manetheren, I currently am working on a Paladin (Lvl 8 atm), but am willing to roll any character most desireable to the guild. Paladins look like fun though, I'd like to give it a go, but I'm totally new to the class.

- On this character, skinning only so far, for cash.

- Played the beta on Horde side, never even considered playing Alliance until recently. Have been playing MMORPG's for a very long time (among them; Ultima Online, Everquest, Anarchy Online, Dark Age Of Camelot, WoW). Was a Guide in EQ, had a guild in DAoC, and most recently was the GL of a Horde guild on Thunderhorn, although I no longer have any allegiance to them. I still have Horde friends of coarse, but that will in no way interfere or effect my loyalty to TG should they decide to accept me.
                            - Enjoyed most? The family atmosphere of a well run guild, organized outings, ABSENCE of petty bickering, swearing, political/religious arguments. Willingness to help fellow guildmates is high on my list. The loyalty, support and trust one is able to gain with fellow guildmates. Meeting new people, overcoming seemingly impossible challenges (both solo and group/raid).

- Bumped into Lunatg, Adrielle, and Manetheren just outside Stormwind. They were kind enough to be willing to talk to me and suggested I might be a welcome addition to the TG family.

9. Are you a Supporting Member of Tactical Gamer? (Aka, do you help us pay the bills through a monthly subscription?)
                            - Not currently, but that may change.

- I'm not new to the game, but I'm a total noob to playing Alliance so getting around is going to be a little troublesome until I learn my way around. As a low level char obviously my first priority is to level, but once I hit 60 I'm game for anything, with emphasis on end game.

- I may still have an alt in my old Horde guild, but if so, that char is not of substantial level to be any kind of threat. I'd prefer not to name the guild, needless to say they are one of the larger Horde guilds on this server. Should an Officer insist I divulge this information, I will discuss it with them at that time.

Spiff

Comment

To whom it may concern,
                              1. I like to be called Sil or Silchar.
                              2. I am 38 this year, but no grey hair yet!
                              3. Teamspeak is installed, my mic is very faint but clear. (So you can still hear my southern accent)
                              4. Read and signed to agree to the Creed and Values thread.
                              5. I currently have a level 30 Warlock named Celltar (human,male)225 enchanter, 225 tailor and 225 fishing, cooking and first aid. I have a level 22 Priest named Lightshow(Elf,male)160 Herbalist, 150 Alchemist and very low on secondary trades.
                              6. Silchar is a 300 miner and 300 Blacksmith(Swordsmith), 300 firstaid, 125 fishing 60 cooking.
                              7. Have been playing WOW for about 8 months and love the game! I have always loved role playing games and enjoy fantasy games. I did spent a small amount of time playing on pvp server and decided to come back. The first guild that I joined was Holy Knights of Azeroth, I stayed in HKoA for 7 months. I moved to a new guild that was formed by the 50+level players from HKoA called Soveriengty and I have been there until I joined Tactical Gamer. I have enjoyed making friends along the way. I really get charged up when I am in a great group raiding and we are just smoking the instance! I love teamwork and good sportsmanship.
                              8. I heard about TG through a friend Sacredlord and was invited to join by Kossi.
                              9. I have no problem with a monthly dues and will begin supporting it as soon as possible.
                              10. I want to be able to continue to build and enjoy alternate characters while being able to be part of a guild that is also working toward tackling the end game instances and other content.
                              11. My alt Celltar is still in Holy Knights of Azeroth and my alt Lightshow is in Soveriengty. I would not mind moving both to TG so that I could work on them and still have access to guild chat to keep up on activities.
                              12.I am Molten Core and Blackwing Lair attuned. I have not started the Onyxia chain. I plan on downloading CT Raid today.

I very much look forward to getting to know everyone!

Silchar

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                              Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                              Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X