For supporting Members -- Poll for Which game you play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For supporting Members -- Poll for Which game you play

For all the supporting Members out there. There is a poll in the Supporting Member's General Forum on which games you play. I figured that there are a number of SM's Here that don't check that forum so I figured I would post a link:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/members...rs-report.html
    Kemotaha

Re: For supporting Members -- Poll for Which game you play

if you guys would just open the blinds sometimes or even if you are feeling daring go outside and mingle with other people.....im kidding your votes would be greatly appreciated
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Maybe a guild leader can throw a link in the Guild MOTD in-game to this thread.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Ah, part of the problem is that if you voted before you played WoW, you can't adjust your vote. So maybe it needs to be integrated into the SM membership, maybe through the profile system? The same thing that records one's BF2 and Steam ID's. We'd have to check a box in our profile to indicate that we play WoW.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X