WoW movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW movies

there are some in-game moments where i would like to have made a movie of what i did/saw, aside from setting up a camcorder at my screen, which would be awful, how do i record my adventures in WOW[/QUOTE]
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: WoW movies

Most people who record movies from games, use FRAPS.

I myself have never used it, but there is a trial version that allows you to use the software for a bit, and the unrestricted version is $37. It's the only program I've ever heard be recommended for this sort of thing.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

cool, ill have to give it a try
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I should get a copy so I can record instances. I would love to have a recording of my Dead Mines run from last night. (I didn't realize until we finished that I'd had two other DM quests, besides VC's head, in my log that I didn't fill while we were there. Now I have to go back in for those.)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Anyone that wants more info on Fraps should email me. I cannot say anymore.
          [email protected]ail.com More will be explained in an email from me.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

This Thread will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Boom