Change of Name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Name

As I'm a male and am tired of the confusion of playing a female I'm changing everything over to Shawner :D I have started a new Dwarf Priest that will be my main, a pain in the arse but less of a pain then being a guy playing a female.

So Liseryoth(Lis) == Shawner :D

Wish I would have thought of this a long time ago hehe

Cheers

Re: Change of Name

Hey!! I'm just now getting used to your voice coming from that toon, now your going to change?!

Comment

ur kidding, right? i couild never lvl another class that i already got to 60
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Sadly, Chair, I'm on my third druid (third server too, long story), and I've seriously considering leveling a fourth for pvp/feral/balance purposes, just so I have more variety of druids.

Let me know if you need a hand Shawn, I've got a few lowbies and a druid for all your instance needs ;)
        So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

This is (I believe) my third time making my human mage (three different accounts, including one on Kossi's ... you may know her now as Kossi's alt. Myriham). Everytime I've made her she's looked the same too. First time I got to 17, second time I got to 21, and now I'm a hair away from 46. Here's hoping I stick with this one til 60. Being that it's my own account now, there should be no problems.

Shawner, (I almost just said Lis) you're just tired of getting hit on by n00bs.

So, now with you and Golerth there will be two little healy dwarves following me around. You did it for the dwarf emotes, didn't you? :)

Comment

See, this is why I call you Lise.. cause it isn't the most femmy name available..

Shawner.. that's gonna be tough. if you need help leveling, I've got my (female) warrior that could use a friend. :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Gotta remember to look out for you. I don't play on most weekdays so I expect to level slowly, but I've got my new TH elf toon up to level 8. Perhaps once I find my way south to Ironforge we can link up.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Darn, and lis is such an easy name to remember!

Comment

I hope to be 60 in a month, so we'll see how well that works out for me. Knowing a lot of the quest paths before hand is very helpful. I plan on sticking around TG for some time, and really would rather be know by a more appropriate name. Now I can have a healing Priest and a Shadow Priest, that's going to be sweeeeeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
                    I hope to be 60 in a month, so we'll see how well that works out for me. Knowing a lot of the quest paths before hand is very helpful. I plan on sticking around TG for some time, and really would rather be know by a more appropriate name. Now I can have a healing Priest and a Shadow Priest, that's going to be sweeeeeeet!
                    We were talking about this last night in the Alt-Night festivities. General consensus? It's a great idea to scrap your main and start over after a while. You make smarter decisions, understand the game, and know the quests, all of which speed your levelling.

I really enjoy the game MORE since I scrapped Thornhale.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi
                      Darn, and lis is such an easy name to remember!

And Shawn isn't? Tsk tsk, Kossi. :P

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                        I really enjoy the game MORE since I scrapped Thornhale.
                        Mateo, Thornhale was only like 2 days old when you scrapped him =P

My old friends gave me crap for recreating Shalthazar on this server ( I had a nearly identical char on the Daggerspine PVP Server, lvl 43 )

But I played that one for many more days that I've already played this one, and this one is now 6, nearly 7 levels beyond the old.

That one got a Black Whelpling 2 levels prior to this one though =(
                        And we have different mounts.

But yea, you'll be blowing past the game with the same char you've made before, there are less suprises, and you should have more of an idea of what you can and cannot take on at your level. Right now My new char is in uncharted territory, but It's going well thus far.
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
                          I hope to be 60 in a month
                          That's aggressive! Assuming reasonable efficiency, I estimate 300 playing hours to level 60. I suppose if you didn't sleep much...

You know I support you, Shawn, and I will do all I can to speed you along. I want you to have fun along the way.
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Yeah upon reflection that's a little ambitious. I'll get there when I get there I suppose :D Fear Ward FTW!

Comment

Shawn gets confusing when i'm talking about Sean..... who i slip up and call by his real name all too often on TS.

Erick/Sunderland - Sean.... the boy toy.

Lol :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X