Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting for Duty!

Rogue Merovingi Reporting for Duty!
    It seems that when I'm not blowing things up in Battlefield 2 I am now back to fighting in the realms of World of Warcraft.

So, I decided to start my account back up (I only played it for 2 months prior) and I started a new character, Merovingi, on the Thunderhorn realm (that is the right one, isn't it?) He's a Human Rogue.

If one of you fine gents could send me a message/invite I'd be happy to join the TG Family in WoW.

I look forward to fighting the Horde alongside all of you (hopefully soon).

Merovingi
    "Just call me Mero ("Mair-oh")"

Re: Reporting for Duty!

*salute* welcome aboard Mero! You'll need to whisper Crebis, Ricca, Lunatg, Beep(add sufix) or Crim(add sufix) to get an invite. Hope to see ya soon!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingi
      Rogue Merovingi Reporting for Duty!
      It seems that when I'm not blowing things up in Battlefield 2 I am now back to fighting in the realms of World of Warcraft.

So, I decided to start my account back up (I only played it for 2 months prior) and I started a new character, Merovingi, on the Thunderhorn realm (that is the right one, isn't it?) He's a Human Rogue.

If one of you fine gents could send me a message/invite I'd be happy to join the TG Family in WoW.

I look forward to fighting the Horde alongside all of you (hopefully soon).

Merovingi
      "Just call me Mero ("Mair-oh")"
      W00t! Another recruit!

We need to get you levelled quick, so you can help us sap the Horde at the Crossroads!

Let us know what you need. I'm sure the Guild can scrounge up some gold, bags, and gear to help with levelling.

Comment

Nice to meet you! Please fill out the new recruit thread that is stickied at the top of this forum, to let us know a little bit about yourself. You can also find it by clicking here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...ster-here.html

Thanks, and welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the game!

Hope to see you in-game sometime soon!

Comment

Welcome! I played with you earlier today on my alt. Ellyana the Night Elf
            Priest(ess). I usually am on as Adrielle, lvl. (hair-from-)47 mage(ess? hehe).

If you need anything, let me know, I'm always happy to help!

Comment

Welcome to the guild and if i can help out in anyway let me know...
              Candrice 63 Warrior
              Ricca 70 Rogue
              Machelle 70 Mage
              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Cool, another lowbie to group with! What level are you at now? I should be on this weekend with my level 13 elf/druid.
                Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X