Barb, Update!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barb, Update!

I been gone for far to long and still i will be a little longer. I am writing this useing my TV, My monitor died a while back and I was useing a rented monitor and it just got to expensive to keep. Also I just got out of the Hospital after a 3 week stay. Some of you know that I am on disability for Major Depression and PTSD and have been going thru some very bad depression, on top of it all I wasn't sleeping well due to possible Sleep Apnia, I have a sleep study schedualed for next week as well as I am on some new drugs. Hopefully I will get everything sorted out soon and will be able to join you all. I will be either moving to California on Feb 1st or if I dont move I will be getting a monitor, hopefully then I will be able to join you all again. If I move it might take a little longer to get back online. I truely miss you all and look forward to playing W.O.W. with you all A.S.A.P.!

Re: Barb, Update!

Best of luck to you Barb, I hope you start feeling better soon!

Comment

Glad to hear from you barb...i hope you start feeling better and get back here to help us kick some major butt...see ya soon man
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Barb! Thanks so much for checking in- we've been wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear you will be gracing us with your presence again soon. We miss ya! Hope you feel better very soon, and I look forward to talking to you!

Comment

Thanks Everyone! i Truely hope noone knows what I am going thru as the only way to know is to live in my shoes and I wouldn't ask that of any of you here!
          Looks like I will be back online playing WoW by the 3rd of Feb. Man I cant wait to get back laying again, Even tho I will still be way behind everyone else but from what I have read I can still contribute to the world effort to getting those gates open in Silithus, I can make bandages as well as fish for some of the supplies we need, so I won't be useless. I really do miss playing the game with oyu all, Its actually more like that I miss you all and the game comes as a bonus that binds us!
          My Psychiatrist will throw a fit if I go back to playing 40-60 hours a week like I have been known to do but I will deal with him, I still have getting my GED on the top of my priorty list and as long as I get that done by April Me and him will be happy and then he cant bitch about how much I play. But I am sure as soon as the spring enrollments comes back around I will have to really play alot less, I have set some goals and Prioties and getting a degree is at the top of both. but that is a ways off so I will have plenty of time to get lvl'd up so I can join you all on your Raids and such!

I WILL BE BACK!!!!

Comment

Well here it is, almost the first of the month. I am still planning on rejoining you all ASAP. Looks like I can renew my subscription on Wednesday and will be able to Order my new monitor on Friday. I am getting a Viewsonic VA1912wb, it is a 19" widescreen LCD. seen alot of good reviews about it and it is within my budget. Bad part of this all is I will be stuck useing a TV on my computer till the new monitor arrives. that means altho I will be able to play WOW I will be severly limited as to what I can do, as it is now I have to enlage the text alot to be able to read anyhing on the Net, so ingame Chat will be pretty useless. It has been so long sense I have played, It is going to be hard to relearn the game, especially sense I won't be able to read the tooltips and ingame chat and will probably have problems seeing those little icons for special moves. But atleast I will be returning soon! Cant wait to see/Talk to you all again!

Comment

Will the TV be able to do the 3D stuff? Because I had an "old" moniter and when ever I tried to play anything 3D, like Warcraft 3, the moniter just flipped out.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
                Will the TV be able to do the 3D stuff? Because I had an "old" moniter and when ever I tried to play anything 3D, like Warcraft 3, the moniter just flipped out.
                I tried it out and was able to play Counter-Stike with no problems other than not being able to read the text, the picture quality was pretty bad but I was able to play it.

Comment

Yea I just remembered that I played C&C:Generals on my TV. Just, like you said, I couldnt read the text or see my money lol. However, you can still use TS right?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X