Deadmines / vancleef run?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadmines / vancleef run?

I was thinking around 7:00 PM server time. I really liked the team work from the last DM/VC run. I would like to sponsor one.

we need:

1 warrior / 1 priest or paladin / hunter (me) (might need another) / (maybe) mage or warlock.

Post your name class and level lets try for 20+ if you 17 18 19 then you can come but its not recomended.

^_^banano Goes down smooth.

Re: Deadmines / vancleef run?

I got a lvl 23 healer that could go

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Level 13 Elf/Druid/Miner/Engineer that should be ready soon. I guess I need to make my way over to Westfall and mop up some of the chain quests that lead there. (I just did Dead Mines as a level 17 human priest on Bleeding Hollow.)

Anyone recall all the quests that chain to DM/VC? Obviously there's the whole Defias chase, but I also have a couple of quests for my priest that I forgot about until I got out of the mines, involving finding a dead dwarf (some NPC's brother) and a gnome's sprocket. I gotta re-run DM on BH to mop those up.
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

ok. sorry for the everlasting delay but i have been away from "online" world for alotta time our internet had a spaz attack and didn't work for awhile and i forgot about the thread. I was thinking 7:00 PM gametime on tuesday.

my 25 hunter Frimli will be going.

^_^banano Goes down smooth.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...