Raid: Molten Core 60+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid: Molten Core 60+

Time to see the big bad Rag. Im planning to lead a MC raid for TG and friends in about two weeks. Things I need are as follows:

1.) INTEREST. This is a 40 man instance. I know all the pulls, I know all the boss fights. I CANT DO IT BY MYSELF. Beleive me, Ive tried. I need as many level 60's who want to go to commit to the date/time that is set and actually be there.

2.) CLASS BALANCE: All of us have alts...some more than others. Whatever toon you signup, you need to showup with that toon. There is no generic build for a succesful MC run. Tanks, healers, warlocks, mages, rogues, hunters,paladins, you all have your certain jobs in MC.

3.) READINESS TO FOLLOW ORDERS: This is a big instance with phat buckz lewtz. Everyone wants their epics. Everyone HAS got to listen. That means cleared comms, raid leaders only. If you want to chatter, do it in raid chat or whispers.

4.) MATS: This instance is heavy for FR( Fire Resist) gear. We have a ton of tailors/smiths in the guild. Gear can be crafted. Mats are essential. Essence of fire, heart of fire, elemental fire, arcanite bars, dark iron ore, etc. Depending on who needs what, we can farm for certain items. If you have your own FR gear, excellent. If not, start piecing it together. IT IS A MUST.

5.) HAVE FUN. This is new content for a lot of people. I wish we could take everyone, but we cant. The loot is only part of it. Taking down the bosses is the biggest thrill youll ever get. Enjoy it, wipes included!!

There will be more to come on this. Use this thread as you signup sheet for now. There will be an official date and time set for this so get ready, MC awaits to be owned!!

Re: Raid: Molten Core 60+

Ahaman-60 Tank-In for sure.

Please list name and class on your signup. Woot Woot!!

Comment

you know i'll go...been to Garr so i know most of my roles : )

Alava-60 Mage
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I'm in.....

Comment

I'm in.
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Yup Yup (Liseryoth), and probably Juc lvl 60 Mage

Comment

I think this is a great idea...and want to support its success.

A couple of questions, though...
              1. Is this a TG first priority outing with others in on a space-available basis...or strictly first-come, first-in?
              2. Since we can't staff a 40 man MC raid, what other guilds are being invited? Who is handling that? (Seems like a good opportunity for us to strengthen alliances, etc, but needs to have Luna or other officers involved in that communication process.)
              3. Who is the raid leader? (I assume you are, Skeet, but want to be clear in my understanding)
              4. If there are those who need instance runs for gear, MC attunement, etc., you will need to declare your interests RIGHT AWAY!!! Two weeks isn't very long!
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

This is a TG outing, thats why Im trying to get numbers so far in advance. The tentative date for this will be Friday, Feb. 3. That is 3 weeks from now. Raid leaders will be Beep, Luna, Crebis to call the ranged pulls, and myself to call the fights. Depending on ho wmany other guilds come with, I want to establish a loot system benfiting both guilds. Basially if It us and Another guild, the loot will be split between us. Basically if two items drop, the other guild will get preference, then they will roll on their items, and then we roll on our items. This way people from both guilds are getting gear. Cores, leather, and DI ore/ Blood of the Mountain will be 100% TG as these are needed resources for us to make our FR gear. Crebis will be in control of all mats farmed, and Luna will be the ML. The looting system will need to be fine tuned just a lil, but that something that I will need to discuss with all the officers over TS and see how it comes out.

Comment

I should be able to make pending the time/date.

Kemotaha -60 Druid (feral Spec)

I figure druids at least need to list what spec since we fill multiple roles.
                  Kemotaha

Comment

Ricca is in for sure and if i can get help one night to farm elemental fire and dreamfoili can make greater fire protection potions for the raid group...
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Luna, 60 Pally, reporting in.

I will happily put the call out to our allied guilds, as soon as we see how much representation TG can put forth and what classes we will need.

Comment

Speaking as someone who won't see MC for months, what can I do to prepare? How soon before I see mats that I can use? Does it make sense to save them or will I get more later, closer to The Date? (If so, I'm happy to forward those I find before then to the higher levels, rather than tie up bag and bank space.)
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Dammit Skeet! Can't you hold off until I'm a level 60 and attuned?

Comment

I will be there. Can we try for a weekend?

Comment

A guild vote is for sure in order. Feb. 3 is a Friday night. 7pm start time. 15-30 minute leeway, with first pull no later than 7:30. If this date is no good for everyone we can bump it a to saturday night, Feb 4th. Well take a vote and see when and out allied guilds can muster an attempt. In the mean time, you mid 40ish people get your level on. The level req for this is 60 and no less, everyone has go to be top of the game for this run.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X