Possilbe new priest with questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possilbe new priest with questions

Ok, so I play WoW and BF2 alot and I have learned that these two things have one major similarity. If you are in a good group, its fun. If you are not, then it is very frustrating.

That said, I am would really like to join your guild and see what your group is like. I have a few characters on Dark Iron already and have a good group going, but they are a rather small group and not on all the time. I checked the census for Thunderhorn and it seems like you are short on Alliance priests. My questions are:

1. Should I roll a priest and give your guild a try? (I have experience with priests and enjoy playing them. If the guild has enough already, I am open to trying out a different class.)

2. What race should I choose? (I like human or nightelf for priests but dwarfs are ok to. I am mostly looking for your opinion. Also, what race are most of the people in the guild?)

3. Do you still have people at low levels? (I like to run instances and heal while I level because its easy, provides good drops and is gank free. If there are people still below 30, I can level fast and help you out in deadmines and such.)

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)
    Chris: Dad, I tried to go to school but this guy won't let me.
    Peter: Oh yeah? Him and what army?
    Chris: The U.S. Army.
    Peter: Oh, that's a good army.

Family Guy

Re: Possilbe new priest with questions

1. The Tactical Gamer Guild wants you to roll whatever character you want to play, so that you enjoy the game the most. The guild is somewhat Paladin and Hunter heavy at the moment, so a Priest would be great.

2. As far as race is concerned there is no set race for any class or anything, once again, just whatever you will enjoy the most.

3. There are still quite a few people at low levels that would love to have another person to run instances with, and people roll out alts all the time so their is always low characters on.

If you have any questions send me a tell in-game Tgphantom Level 44 Dwarf Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
      Ok, so I play WoW and BF2 alot and I have learned that these two things have one major similarity. If you are in a good group, its fun. If you are not, then it is very frustrating.

That said, I am would really like to join your guild and see what your group is like. I have a few characters on Dark Iron already and have a good group going, but they are a rather small group and not on all the time. I checked the census for Thunderhorn and it seems like you are short on Alliance priests. My questions are:

1. Should I roll a priest and give your guild a try? (I have experience with priests and enjoy playing them. If the guild has enough already, I am open to trying out a different class.)

2. What race should I choose? (I like human or nightelf for priests but dwarfs are ok to. I am mostly looking for your opinion. Also, what race are most of the people in the guild?)

3. Do you still have people at low levels? (I like to run instances and heal while I level because its easy, provides good drops and is gank free. If there are people still below 30, I can level fast and help you out in deadmines and such.)

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)
      We'd be delighted to have you on Thunderhorn. So far as character class choice goes, as a guild we are "heavy" on paladins and hunters and "light" on all other classes. Priests are certainly welcomed.

I have a priest and a warrior, both human. Knowing what I know now, IMO Alliance side priests should be dwarf...to gain access to fear ward (dwarf priest racial spell) for the end game uses of this unique ability.

The big key is choose a class that you enjoy playing.

We have many lower level (less than 40) characters...although admittedly many of them are alts. Grouping for lower level outings is relatively easy to arrange on a casual basis. Wednesdays are BOYAN (Bring Out Your Alts Night), a relatively new "event' that we've been doing with some success for tackling quests/instances.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Level 13 here, and that's my primary on this server. So I'm available (mostly on weekends) for any low-level groups. I've now got a flight route to get me from Elf country to Dwarf country so I can play in any of the low-level areas with a short delay to fly in. (Thanks, Arielle!)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Welcome, Phrag!

You should roll whatever class you want, although if you DO roll a priest as beep said, dwarves have that awesome fear ward. Glad to have your interest! We have a decent amount of lowbies, and many of us have alts that we can pull out to give a hand. Let us know in the guild registration thread what you choose to play, and we will happily extend an invite to you!

Comment

I loves me a priest.

Phat heals FTW.

Comment

We recently lost our Dwarf Priest *sniffles* I miss him and his goat.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I miss him to Vin, and it's a Ram, not a Goat.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                  We recently lost our Dwarf Priest *sniffles* I miss him and his goat.

I also miss the GOAT. *bahh*

I miss him too. :(

Comment

id like to say welcome to the server and guild, and that i have many lower lvl char that can grp with u whenever im not busy