Bring Out Your Alt Night: Week of January 16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Out Your Alt Night: Week of January 16

Ok, last week, we didn't do an instance: instead, we grabbed some Lakeshire and Westfall quests, and "got-r-done!"

All in all, a good time, and out teamwork is starting to gel.

This week? I still have Black Fathom Deeps to do, and 20 quests ranging from level 28 to 30+(Elite). I also heard Wailing Caverns and Razor Fen Kraul floated as options.

My suggestion is: lets get an instance done.

Post your availability, and your instance preferance.

Re: Bring Out Your Alt Night: Week of January 16

I'm flexible. Olafsson is lvl 29...with a bucket of elite quests needing help. Instance run could be fun if we get something like a balanced group...need healer for sure.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Well I've got my main, now at 44 so kinda past the lowbie stage.

But i also have Unclestan, a level 14 hunter. And Phalock, a level 6 warlock.

I can use any and all that are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by beep
        I'm flexible. Olafsson is lvl 29...with a bucket of elite quests needing help. Instance run could be fun if we get something like a balanced group...need healer for sure.
        Hmm...seems like I just lost my flexibility since it seems we're going back to ZG on Wednesday. Olafsson's brother, Beep, will be needed.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

=(

Comment

Hmm...seems like I just lost my flexibility since it seems we're going back to ZG on Wednesday. Olafsson's brother, Beep, will be needed.
            Ok, so what day does work for you?

Comment

Ok, BFD dropped to green (I'm level 27, the quest is 24), which means.....I can drop it. I'll get good XP out of it, but not as much as if we took on something more challenging, like Gnomergan.

The drops from BFD aren't all that great, not as good as Deadmines, AIRC.

Wailing Caverns is new to me, but not too far out of the way. So that's a possibility.

I also have Stockades quests x2, so that would be another good one to do.

I'm flexible.

Why not post what quests/instances you guys have, and we can coordinate getting them done?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                Ok, so what day does work for you?
                Thursday would work.

I have Stockades x 2, several elite quests around the towers in Lakeshire, Morbent Fel in Duskwood, catapult burning in Wetlands.

As far as other instances, I think Shadowfang Keep would be fun...
                Beep

Comment

I have Stockades x 2, several elite quests around the towers in Lakeshire, Morbent Fel in Duskwood, catapult burning in Wetlands.
                  I've got the same Stockade quests, as well as the Catapult Burning. If we don't get number for an instance, let's bang those out.

What level is Shadowfang Keep?

Comment

Everyone ok with the move to Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo

What level is Shadowfang Keep?
                      High 20's, I think.
                      Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X