Mauradon/Sunken Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauradon/Sunken Temple

I need both these instances. (Mauradon and Sunken Temple if you have the attention span of a goldfish)

If anyone would like to help me with these instances, let me know here or pst me in game. I know that Xylas and Vinzalf would probably also like to come with. I've heard that not many people like either of these, but we could really use some experience to lead us through, at least until we can navigate on our own. :)

Re: Mauradon/Sunken Temple

Freekin green things! eck.

Yea, Right now im working towards getting a bunch of quests for Sunken Temple. There are a bunch of Mauradon ones in Desolace.

I don't know when I'll be ready for either quest-wise. I'd like to get as many quests done in a run as possible, since I never really had alot of fun in Mauradon.

But I know from both of them I can get weapons / armor that are better than what I currently have from the quests.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Well I have 1 quest for Mauradon, showing a orange for me now at level 44, so i am game.

Comment

I really like sunken temple. My problem is matching my schedule with yours. Hopefully it will work out sometime.

Comment

What level do you need to be?

Comment

it's a level 40's instance i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
              it's a level 40's instance i believe
              Ugh. I'd be only useful as a bloodstain. :row__577:

Comment

I got a 51 war, so I'm in when ever you guys go.

Kalimdore

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                  Ugh. I'd be only useful as a bloodstain. :row__577:

Funniest thing ive ever heard

And btw - i have the staff to do princess runs in Maura. and i LOVE kickin' her ugly butt.

Comment

I can probably go today. I haven't done either of them yet. I should have time for at least one, of course that depends on when you start...is The Shield on tonight? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by mblatcher
                      I can probably go today. I haven't done either of them yet. I should have time for at least one, of course that depends on when you start...is The Shield on tonight? ;)

HAHAHA! I don't know, and Xylas never checks the forums. Guess we'll have to wing it. We have a loosely tentative ST run tonight, ...

We're thinking:
                      Armon
                      Shalthazar
                      Adrielle
                      Golerth
                      and, YOU?! :D

We'll see what happens.

Comment

alas I am still afflicted with the troubles of working late into the evening. I will be there and ready when I get home, though!
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

You think I'd realize by now that no one can run anything until after I am tucked into bed. :(

Comment

That's not true, just most of the people around our level :'(

We wound up not running it anyway. Not enough people showed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X